The Master Program in Management is a 2-year program designed to meet global market demand for qualified graduates with a wide range of business skills, a knowledge of analytical tools, and the ability to apply them in a market context. The students of the program benefit from a diversified range of elective courses, allow students to create their own learning path while enhancing their areas of interest. The program is delivered via a mix of taught modules, practical experience, workshops, case study analyses, and research projects – and it is designed so that participants can either begin a career in business or continue the academic experience in a doctoral program. Graduates receive a Master in Management diploma. Additionally they get a diploma's supplement stating which major the student finished. Students are encouraged to participate in international exchange programs offered by the university in order to master the skills that are necessary to work in a multicultural environment.
In 2020 Kozminski University was ranked 39th in the Global Master in Management Ranking published by "Financial Times".
During the course of study, students of the Master in Management Program have the opportunity to go of on their second year to one of our partner universities for so-called double degree program, thanks to which they will receive not only the diploma of Kozminski University, but also from our partner university!
You will have the opportunity to choose between 5 unique majors depending on your preferences: Digital Marketing, Strategy & Innovation Management, Project Management, Human Resource Management, Logistics & Supply Chain Management
The Program is actively supported by industry strategic partners, who assure that the curriculum stands to the current requirements of the labor market.
The Fisher College of Business, The Ohio State University, USA (OSU) and Kozminski University invite all students of the program (both full-time and part-time) to participate in the optional Leadership & Logistics Study Tour to USA. The objective of this program is to provide KU students with an opportunity to complete part of their studies at a foreign location, thus gaining valuable international experience.
The Program is actively supported by industry strategic partners, who assure that the curriculum stands to the current requirements of the labor market. Each of our partners is actively engaged in shaping and directing the study process by working together with the program's leaders and thereby, bringing invaluable input to the contents of the course, organizing guest lectures facilitated by experienced senior management and providing internship and full-time job opportunities to our students. Assuring that the study process is closely intertwined with practical experience, it gives our students a competitive edge and provides a dynamic start to their careers. The partnerships are made on specific majors. Below is a list of our selected partners.
During the course of study, students of the Master in Management Program have the opportunity to go on their second year to one of our partner universities for a so-called double degree program, thanks to which they will receive not only the diploma of Kozminski University, but also from our partner university!
Click on the logo of a partner institution to get more information on your university of interest.
Available Double Degree Programs on the Master in Management studies:
The Master in Management (MiM) program offers a unique blend of academic excellence and business relevance. We provide you with the advanced knowledge and practical managerial skills to successfully work in the Industry 4.0 era.
Our lecturers are both passionate researchers and experienced managers. Our commitment to excellence has been recognized by a constantly strong position in the global Financial Times rankings. One of the key values of the program is the fact that it has been created in strong cooperation with corporate partners (e.g.Accenture,Amazon, Oracle). We help you to develop skills that will be fundamental in your future career – critical thinking, identification of management challenges and issues, and mastering of various tools and techniques to cope with them.
I am certain that the program will meet or even exceed your expectations and we hope to see you during the classes in October!
Prof. Mariola Ciszewska-Mlinarič, Ph.D.
Dean of the College of Management
At Kozminski University we teach real business,but we want our students to learn business not only from one perspective. That is why we care for the internationalization of our education, and as part of the program, students have the possibility to choose one of our four partner universities in the UK, France or Portugal to participate in a Double Degree program.
The structure of the MiM program allows for a freedom in shaping your own education and career path. Recognizing the need of a hands-on approach, we offer our students five unique majors that they can choose from. As part of our curriculum, students will have a chance to face real business dilemmas, addressing social and business challenges, in a project-based approach, using case studies. Choosing the Master in Management program is an investment towards a better starting platform for your career and personal development.
We hope to be a part of building your future career! See you at KU!
Piotr Wójcik Ph.D.
Vice-Dean of the College of Management
Students of the program can expect to master the knowledge and skills regarding:
- Knowledge of leading strategic concepts and current research findings
- Knowledge of most interesting case studies and practices
- Skills and tools needed for successful formulation, evaluation, and implementation of new competitive strategies
- Ability to anticipate and respond to the rapidly changing environment under pressure
- Ability to handle complex business challenges within a budget and time limits
- Communication and negotiation skills (public presentations, teamwork, multi-party and multi-cultural negotiations, outside-the-box thinking)
- Real-life experience with strategic consulting assignments
- A critical understanding of key concepts in the human resource management discipline
- Knowledge of the techniques of fulfilling personnel and HRM functions in contemporary national and international workplaces
- Knowledge of psychological and social conditioning of human behavior in organizations and the ways of influencing human behavior
- Knowledge regarding managing people in national and international contexts
- Skills and tools needed to conduct independent critical analyses of organizations, businesses and business models, and strategy
- Ability to evaluate management processes as a whole in versatile environments
- Knowledge of typical organizational problems and their diagnostics
- Effective communication with clients and an understanding of the basics of international commercial contracts
- A strategy consultant with a deep understanding of strategy and its context: environmental analysis, financial analysis, and organizational diagnosis
- A corporate strategy planning specialist
- A high-potential manager
- Human resource management specialist in a domestic or international company or in public administration
- Consultant in a company specializing in recruitment and selection, headhunting, and modern HRM systems
- A management consultant for major consulting companies
- A high level manager on the CEO track
- A business analyst
Full-time programs: Classes take place from Monday to Friday in the morning and in the afternoon.
Part time programs: Part time program classes take place on Friday (in the afternoon), Saturday and Sunday (in the morning and in the afternoon).
"I am glad that I chose the Master in Management program at Kozminski University.After having worked at an IT company in Minsk and then later in Moscow for a while,I was considering receiving a proper business education abroad.Kozminski and the Master in Management program are highly ranked by Financial Times and some of my friends (now successful businessmen) studied here.So,there was no doubt of applying to Kozminski.The Master in Management program a good mixture of theoretical knowledge and provides practical skills in the fields of Business Strategy and Management,Accounting and Economics, Management Psychology and many more.All the cases we discuss during the seminars are real up-to-date business cases of Polish companies and international big brands,which allows me to see what is going on under the hood in the real companies.Apart from receiving a useful theoretical base,Kozminski teaches me soft skills such as adaptability,flexibility,stress management,and many other skills which will be applicable in my further career – whether it is a corporate world or my own startup.Though it might sound nerdy,I do enjoy my studies for the value of the knowledge the students receive here is immense."
ATTENTION! In accordance with the recommendations of Ministry of Health of Republic of Poland, concerning the prevention of Coronavirus spread, the University is closed until further notice. The employees of Admission Office are available during the office hours (8:30 - 16:30) via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by calling +48 22 519 22 69. In urgent cases there is the possibility to schedule an individual meeting with the employees ON CAMPUS, after scheduling an appointment following this link. Admission for full-time and part-time Master programs at Kozminski University is based on 2 criteria: GPA on your previous studies and results of an online entry test. Maximum score is 100 points - 50 points for the test and 50 for GPA. Candidates who scored at least 60 points from both criteria will be qualified to the program.
The entry test is scheduled for 40 minutes and is meant to check the background of the candidate, analytical and logical thinking skills, as well as, possession of basic knowledge in the field, corresponding to the knowledge a Business-related Bachelor alumni should possess. Test is composed of 25 close-ended questions - 10 quantitative questions, 10 on general knowledge and current world situation and 5 on specialized knowledge in Business.
Application for full time and part time Master's programs at Kozminski University must include:
- application form - complete the form online, print and sign
- original Bachelor/Master degree diploma or notarized copy and transcript of records (translation of the documents into Polish)
- 1 passport photograph
- copy of the national ID or a passport
- CV in English
- proof of payment of the admission fee (non-refundable)
- certificate confirming proficiency in English
- FCE, CAE, CPE, BEC, CEIBT issued by the University of Cambridge
- IELTS (at least 6.0 points, academic level)
- TOEFL iBT (at least 87 points)
- TOEIC (at least 700 points from the test)
- LCCI (English for Business Level 2, 3, 4)
- FTBE (Foundation Certificate for Teachers of Business English)
- TELC (B2 Certificate in English)
- Pearson certificate at least B2 level
Only candidates who scored at least 95% on the basic level or 80% in the extended level from English language at the Polish "Matura" examination, completed European Baccalaureate, completed International Baccalaureate or completed education instructed in English in one of the EU countries, Great Britain, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, can be excluded from submitting an English proficiency certificate.
In case of visa, accommodations and other daily issues please contact our Students Support and Service Center: email@example.com
Foreigners who need a visa to study in Poland are additionally required to make payment of tuition for one full year of studies before we can issue documents necessary in the visa application process i.e. invitation to come to Poland and the admission decision.
Admission commission issues a conditional acceptance letter including individual account number to which the payment should be transferred in Polish Złoty (PLN) calculated according to the exchange rates of the National Bank of Poland (www.nbp.pl). In case the candidate is denied a visa tuition is returned.
Admission fee is non-refundable.
The admission fee should be transferred to the Kozminski University bank account or made through the platnosci.pl system available after completing the online application form.
All of the required documents should be submitted in the Admissions Office (in person or via regular post).
Participation in online entry test is required for all candidates. Candidates are enrolled to the test after the application is reviewed and accepted by the Admission Committee.
The decision is issued in few working days after the test is cleared. Candidates who obtained at least 60 points from both admission criteria are qualified for program.
The final step of the admission process is signing the agreement
|I year - tuition per semester||II year - tuition per semester|
|Tuition per semester paid in full (PLN)||12 500 PLN||13 150 PLN|
|Tuition per semester in 5 installments (PLN)||5 x 2 520 PLN||5 x 2 650 PLN|
|Tuition per semester paid in full (EUR)||2 760 EUR*||2 900 EUR*|
|Tuition per semester in 5 installments (EUR)||5 x 560 EUR*||5 x 580 EUR*|
|Admission fee: 100 PLN / 24 EUR*|
|I year - tuition per semester||II year - tuition per semester|
|Tuition per semester paid in full (PLN)||9 900 PLN||10 400 PLN|
|Tuition per semester in 5 installments (PLN)||5 x 2 000 PLN||5 x 2 100 PLN|
|Tuition per semester paid in full (EUR)||2 180 EUR*||2 290 EUR*|
|Tuition per semester paid in full (EUR)||5 x 440 EUR*||5 x 460 EUR*|
|Admission fee: 100 PLN / 24 EUR*|
* Exchange rates according to NBP table of 2020-01-20: 1 EUR = 4,534 PLN PRICES IN PLN ARE APPLIED. If you pay in EURO please note that payments in EUR are recalculated into PLN according to the exchange rate of Millennium Bank based on the day of receipt of payment to the Kozminski University bank account. Check current exchange rate.
Payment of the admission fee should be made to the following bank account:
Name of the bank: Pekao S.A. II o/Warszawa Address: Grzybowska 53/57, Warszawa Bank account number: 20 1240 1024 1111 0010 1646 0637 SWIFT code: PKOPPLPW IBAN: PL