Information meetings for candidates
Dates of open days in 2021 will be announced soon.
We hope that the epidemic situation will be well enough to meet you at our premises. However, if this is not possible, we will invite you to online meetings.
Open day program:
- Key information about the University - presentation
- Meeting with the university authorities - information on the study programs
- A word from students
- Questions and answers
- Individual conversations in the consultation zone with the tutors of selected study programs
KU Online Open Days in English:
- 13.05 at 11:00 AM or 5:00 PM (CEST)
- 13.07 at 11:00 AM or 5:00 PM (CEST)
Upcoming Program Webinars:
- Master in Management: 11.05 at 3:30 PM (CET)
- Master in Finance & Accounting: 19.05 at 3:30 PM (CET)
- Master in Big Data Science: 27.05 at 3:30 PM (CET)
- Master in Applied Global Economics: 15.04 at 3:30 PM (CET)
- Master in Financial Crime Prevention: 22.04 at 3:30 PM (CET)
Both the KU Online Open Days and the Program Webinars are live-streamed on our Facebook page. To join the webinar you just have to log in at the designated time and date. Remember to like and follow our page to get a notification that the event has started. Link to our Facebook page available HERE
The meeting (at a time convenient for both parties) is a two-hour session during which a professional skills test will be carried out, helping to identify strong professional areas and specific professions. It can be used as an inspiration when making educational and professional plans. The results of the test will identify your strengths, as well as your most important values and entrepreneurial competences.