Information meetings for candidates
Every year we conduct a series of meetings for all candidates interested in our undergraduate, graduate, postgraduate and MBA programs. The Open Days at Kozminski University* in 2022 will take place on:
- 26.03.2022, 12:00 p.m.
- 21.05.2022, 12:00 p.m.
- 25.06.2022, 12:00 p.m.
- 16.07.2022, 12:00 p.m.
- 03.09.2022, 12:00 p.m.
The Open Day will be organized in Polish, however, there will be a special presentation prepared in English. Additionally, below you can find a list of online open days in English.
*The meeting will take place at the university if the pandemic situation allows us to
Open day program:
- Key information about the University - presentation
- Meeting with the university authorities - information on the study programs
- A word from students
- Questions and answers
- Individual conversations in the consultation zone with the tutors of selected study programs
Upcoming KU Online Open Days in English:
for Bachelor Programs: 19.05.2022 - 4:00 PM (CET) More information HERE
for Master Programs: 25.05.2022 - 11:00 AM or 5:00 PM (CET) More information HERE
Upcoming Program Webinars:
- Master in Management: 14.04.2022 - 5:00 PM (CET)
- Master in Finance & Accounting: 21.04.2022 - 5:00 PM (CET)
- Master in Big Data Science: 27.04.2022 - 5:00 PM (CET)
Both the KU Online Open Days and the Program Webinars are LIVE EVENTS. To join the event you just have to log in at the designated time and date. Please check the event pages for more details.
The meeting (at a time convenient for both parties) is a two-hour session during which a professional skills test will be carried out, helping to identify strong professional areas and specific professions. It can be used as an inspiration when making educational and professional plans. The results of the test will identify your strengths, as well as your most important values and entrepreneurial competences.