Participation in the TOP 15 Program is associated with a number of benefits:
- Know-how - TOP 15 provides unique know-how for research projects. This knowledge is extremely useful in business practice as well as in scientific activity.
- Cooperation with a mentor - participation in the Program provides an opportunity for scientific development under the guidance of a selected mentor.
- Own scientific publication - papers prepared within the TOP 15 Program, positively reviewed by independent reviewers - will be published in special, prestigious scientific notebooks dedicated to the Program.
- Establishing new contacts - participation in the Program allows participants to get to know each other, exchange experiences and cooperate during workshops specially designed for the needs of the Program participants.
- Points to scholarship - participants of the Program will have an opportunity to gain additional points to the scientific scholarship.
- Prestige and recognition - participation in an undertaking unique on a Polish scale.