The Digital Marketing program is a new, innovative specialization in the field of management, conducted in English. The studies are intended to educate a modern marketing manager who:
- Proficiently moves through the conditions of the digital economy, understands the contemporary world and the modern client
- Knows how the Internet can change not only marketing, but also the whole organization and knows how to effectively implement such a change
- Understands how modern technologies, i.e. social media, mobile, artificial intelligence or automation, change the functioning of the company
- Will be able to effectively create a strategy, plan and tasks related to internet marketing (including social media marketing)
- Perfectly knows and is able to use tools related to on-line promotion (e.g. Facebook Ads, Google Adwords, systems for marketing automation or e-mail marketing systems)
- Knows how to start up and run an online store, understands the possibilities resulting from the use of online business models (e.g. crowdsourcing, sharing economy, model freemium etc.)
- Perfectly knows web analytics, can use tools such as Google Analytics, Brand24, Sotrender and many other
- Knows the basics of computer graphics and the preparation of on-line video materials.
- Can cooperate in a virtual environment (virtual teams)
- During his/her studies was in continuous contact with e-marketing and e-business practices
- Recognizes the development opportunities of any organization, resulting from the phenomenon of digital transformation, through which every company or institution passes.
- Can function freely in an international environment since the program is conducted in English
- Graduates receive a Master in Management diploma. Additionally they get a diploma's supplement stating that the graduate has finished a major in Digital Marketing.
- Studies are conducted in a full-time mode.
The expansion and development of the Internet constantly creates innovative trends in the area of digital marketing, which is an important pillar in the activity of every company. The use of modern technologies and the impact of digital transformation on the activity of enterprises is visible regardless of their nature, branch or size of the organization.
The Digital Marketing major on the Master in Management program is the first program in Poland aimed at educating professionally prepared marketers who are familiar with modern technologies and tools, and who will not only perfectly fulfil current marketing tasks, but will be able to change the company's operating strategies.
A great advantage of the major is not only an excellent team of specialists and recognized lecturers with a track record in e-marketing and e-business conducting classes, but also a partnership of brands of international renown, such as Accenture, Brand24, Sotrender, Salesmanago or NapoleonCat. The scope of studies allows to build a career path in the modern digitalized world and hold positions such as Digital Marketing Manager or Social Media Marketing Manager.
If you are planning to associate your career with the digital world and you want to learn how to build e-marketing strategies, create websites, computer graphics and videos for marketing purposes, manage an online store, implement campaigns in search engines (Google Ads), or plan actions in social media - this is the program just for you!
See you within the walls of Kozminski University!
Virtual world is at constant change – more and more customers are now leveraging digital for their day to day private and professional life. At Accenture we constantly strive to understand the challenges of our clients within digital world, help them to become digitally agile, establish effective digital presence and ensure that their campaigns, content that is posted as well as the impressions created by their consumers is led by example of best practices across industries. People are our key asset and success of Accenture is proven by capabilities of people that are daily managing the client relationship and digital challenges. Our primary focus is to ensure capabilities development of our people for the industry relevance. The partnership with Kozminski University on the Major in Digital Marketing is an instrumental part of this mindset as an opportunity to attract digitally oriented people – the talents who we think can find their desired place to work in our organization and take the opportunity of professional progression.
- The partners of the studies are recognized brands from the digital world, including: Accenture, Sotrender, Brand24, Salesmanago, NapoleonCat which offer students among others internships, certification programs, free access to online tools, guest lectures and meetings with practitioners.
- The program of the major is composed of many core subjects (over 800 didactic hours), carried out in the form of interactive workshops, seminars, exercises, computer laboratories and lectures.
- Classes are taught by extraordinary lecturers and high-class e-marketing specialists with huge experience in e-marketing and e-business.
- Students are in direct contact with companies from the new technology sector, taking part in classes with practitioners and implementing projects in the area of e-marketing and e-business for specific companies.
- A graduate of the major in Digital Marketing will gain a huge range of specific competences and skills allowing for quick career building practically in every company.
- Students are encouraged to take advantage of a six-month stay in one of the 200 renowned universities from around the world as part of an international exchange program. Additionally, the students have the opportunity to go for a paid internship abroad.
Members of KU's Marketing and Digital Transformation Council actively support the didactic and scientific activities in the field of marketing and management in a virtual environment via expert presentations and online meetings with students. The Marketing and Digital Transformation Council was established by decision of the Rector of Kozminski University on January 22nd, 2020 as the first corporate advisory board supporting specific areas of study within KU. During a solemn meeting of the Council on February 26th, 2020 the nominations to Council members were received by:
- Grzegorz Berezowski, NapoleonCat
- Michał Broniatowski
- Dariusz Gulczyński, Ph.D.
- Piotr Hassine, Group S/F
- Przemysław Kurdziel, Allegro Brand Experience Agency
- Tomasz Lis, Digital Experts Club, ENGINEERS
- Andrzej Ludek, DNA Research Institute, ALMARES
- Mieszko Maj, WALK Group
- Magdalena Maruszczak, Ph.D. KPMG Poland
- Michał Sadowski, Brand24
- Piotr Sadowski, Webankieta.pl
- Prof. Szymon Truskolaski, Ph.D., UEP, DOJI S.A.
- Konrad Zach, thinkHUB
The nominations were awarded by Prof. Grzegorz Mazurek, Rector-Elect of Kozminski University and Prof. Mariola Ciszewska-Mlinarič, Dean of the College of Management. Pictures from the meeting and awarding ceremony.
During your studies you will gain knowledge, skills and social competences among others in:
- Comprehensive use of the Internet and network technologies in marketing - building e-marketing strategies, plans and tasks
- Creating and managing websites
- Cooperation and management of relations with a modern client
- Building the company's popularity in the network (e-promotion)
- Tools handling, i.e. Google Adwords and Google Analytics, Facebook Ads and marketing automation, CRM or analytical systems
- Designing and conducting interaction with clients using social media (social media marketing)
- Analyzing information online (web analyst)
- IT project management and managing the team implementing these projects
- Virtual team management
- Use of artificial intelligence in business
- Practical implementation of e-marketing projects for a selected company
- Basics of computer graphics and video editing
After graduating from the major in Digital Marketing in English, you can work in:
- "Traditional" companies (so-called "brick and mortar"), treating Internet and Internet marketing as a necessary extension of their promotional or sales activities.
- "Transforming" companies (so-called "bricks and clicks"), wishing to take advantage of new opportunities offered by the Internet in acquiring customers, cooperating with current customers and in the overall transformation of the business model (the so-called "digital transformation")
- Internet companies (so-called "pure clicks"), who want to strengthen their position in the virtual market and exploit the advantages and potential of the digital environment in their operations even more.
- Consulting companies, interactive agencies, social media agencies etc. providing Internet-related services to other companies
- Companies from the new technologies sector
- Startups and any new business ventures.
Examples of professions that a graduate of the program will be well prepared for:
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Social Media Marketing Manager
- Digital Transformation Officer
- Marketing Manager / Marketing Coordinator
- Marketing and Communication Manager
- Relationship Management Analyst
- Project Manager
- Consultant in Digital Marketing
- E-commerce Manager
- Community Manager
- Web Analyst
- Artificial Intelligence and Technology in Marketing
- Digital Innovation and Future of Marketing
- Digital Consulting Project
- Customer Portfolio Analysis
- E-mail Marketing and Marketing Automation
- Digital Marketing Strategy and Planning
- Internet Marketing and E-Commerce II
- Search Engine Marketing and Digital Analytics
- Social Media Marketing
- Video and Graphic Design
- Web Design and Management
- Customer Experience Management
- Legal Aspects of Virtualization
- Full-time programs
Classes take place from Monday to Friday in the morning and in the afternoon.