Euromed Management (Marseille) and Bordeaux Ecole de Management (Bordeaux) have combined forces to create KEDGE BUSINESS SCHOOL and they are fast becoming one of Europe's leading schools of business and management.
Kedge Business School is already the largest business school in France, and with “Triple Crown” accreditation (AMBA, EQUIS, AACSB), Kedge counts itself among the top 1% of Business Schools worldwide.
Double Degree Master in Management with Kedge Business School is an excellent opportunity to develop competences in one of the most prestigious business schools in France after completing 3 semesters of Master in Management Program. One semester long intense experience will give students a possibility to develop the expertise with one of four majors:
Marketing (70% in French)
Studying in France for a full Master's Program often coincides with huge costs. Thanks to the double degree program you will be able to attend and gain a diploma of a renowned French university by spending just a part of your studies there.
All the majors are conducted in Bordeaux campus.
The special emphasis is made on the professional experience acquired by the students, which are required to complete a 20 weeks internship. Career Center at Kedge Business School provides students with the support in progress on their desired career path.
Through this program, students will study at two top business schools and receive two diplomas: 1 from each school.
The 1st year will be spent in Warsaw, Poland and the 2nd year in Bordeaux, France . This is the perfect opportunity to increase an international exposure and experience two different European cultures at the best business schools in Poland and France.
- Knowledge of leading strategic concepts and current research findings.
- Knowledge of most interesting case studies and practices.
- Skills and tools to address diversity management challenges.
- Ability to anticipate and respond to the rapidly changing environment under pressure.
- Skills and tools needed for successful formulation, evaluation and implementation of new competitive strategies.
- Ability to handle complex business challenges within a budget and time limits.
- Competencies in multicultural management.
- Skills and tools needed to conduct independent critical analyses of organizations, businesses and business models, and strategy.
- Ability to evaluate management processes as a whole in versatile environments.
- Knowledge of typical organizational problems and their diagnostics.
Classes take place from Monday to Friday in the morning and in the afternoon
Double Degree program in Management is available only to students of standard Master in Management program. Students should apply during the third semester of the standard program for the possibility to participate in the Double Degree. The admission requirements for Master in Management are available HERE.
The admission to Double Degree program is based on students GPA during studies at Kozminski University. Double Degree application may require submission of additional documents. Concerning the details you may contact the Coordinator of Double Degree programs:
Ms. Paulina Seroka