Startup Impact Program Summary
On the 10th of May took place Open Day, the final event of the Startup Impact Program organized jointly by Kozminski Business Hub and Żabka. On that day, representatives of the startups enrolled in the programme presented the mission of their companies live. Three of them, which impressed the Jury most with their positive activity, were invited to further cooperation with KBH and Żabka.
Startup Impact Program is the next edition of the cyclical acceleration program. Under the programme, promising young enterprises are given a chance to spread their wings under the guidance of a wide range of mentors and using the opportunities offered by the ALK community. This time, companies focusing on broadly defined positive change were invited to take part in the recruitment process. The organisers wanted to meet startups working on ecology, health or responsible entrepreneurship.
In this edition, Żabka - the fastest growing modern convenience chain - became a partner of the programme. Thanks to this cooperation, winners of the Startup Impact Program can test their projects and services in Żabka's environment.
The guests of the Open Day listened to speeches of the KBH and Żabka representatives and then got familiar with the presentations prepared by the startups participating in the competition. The teams talked about their companies' activities in the field of sustainable food production, neutralization of carbon dioxide emissions, efficient management of energy consumption, but also sexual health or modern mobile applications.
The jury was composed of:
- Anna Kozłowska - Żabka - Mergers & Acquisitions Manager
- Karol Gajewicz - Żabka - Head of Venture Studio
- Rafał Rudzki - Żabka - Director of ESG
- Bartek Kondaszewski - Director of Acceleration Programs KBH
- Boleslaw Rok - Professor at ALK, expert in the field of positive impact startups
- Jan Dąbrowski - President of KBH
Three startups were selected to participate in the acceleration.
The winners are:
- Hemp Eat - producing alternatives to meat using textured hemp protein.
- Epicer - an application that uses artificial intelligence to create personalised recipes to reduce food waste.
- Res Solution - a system enabling effective management of energy, water, gas and heat consumption as well as automation of processes and equipment operation.
We congratulate all participants and wish them further success.