- Get an international perspective on contemporary managerial issues.
- Learn to leverage intercultural differences.
- Familiarize yourself with business practices from international industry leaders.
During the residential week in Berlin, participants attend a range of courses taught by the leading faculty of ESCP Business School. The goal is to offer the participants an international perspective on entrepreneurship, strategy, and innovation - factors that create industry champions. Courses to be taken: • International Strategy • Innovation and Entrepreneurship • Intercultural leadership Participants receive a recognized credential from ESCP Business School: a certificate of completion of the International Management and Entrepreneurship program
During the residential week, participants visit two companies in order to explore the best managerial practices, learn about their competitive advantages, and understand the challenges they face. Companies visited in the previous editions of Executive MBA:
- 2017 - BMW Motorcycles and hub:raum
- 2018 - APX Axel Springer Porsche, Talentwunder, KORSCH AG
- 2019 - Bridgemaker and IC!Berlin.