Kozminski University has signed an agreement concerning our Financial Management program with the prestigious Kemmy Business School at the University of Limerick in Ireland, thanks to which our students will be able to go to Limerick for a part of their studies and as a result they will receive not only a diploma from Kozminski University but also our partner university.
The Kemmy Business School (KBS) at University of Limerick (UL), is one of Ireland’s leading business schools with a reputation, established over 30 years, for providing a first class business education that prepares graduates for successful and rewarding careers in a variety of business disciplines and professions. The University of Limerick has been awarded AACSB accreditation for the Kemmy Business School (KBS). The school joins the top 5% of international business schools recognised by AACSB International (AACSB) for demonstrating excellence in teaching, research, curriculum development, and student learning.
The University of Limerick (UL), is located on the west coast of Ireland along the picturesque River Shannon and enjoys an unspoiled natural environment blended with state-of-the-art teaching and research facilities.
Students can apply for this double degree program after their third semester of studies.
- Knowledge regarding internal and external factors influencing the financial condition of international corporations
- Good command of professional terminology in English, enabling you to freely communicate in the world of international corporate finance
- The possibility to become a part of the multinational community at Kozminski University and gain understanding of different cultures through group projects and teamwork.
- Working knowledge related to the activities of a business
- Skills that enable you to efficiently manage a company
- Knowledge and skills within your fields of interest through elective courses
- The possibility to participate in an international exchange program and visit business schools all over the world
- Knowledge of English business terminology
- Preparation for further personal and professional development
- Employee of a financial department in an international corporation or a financial institution
- Mid-level employee in a consulting company
- Specialist in any department of a company where knowledge of finance and accounting is a must
- A successful entrepreneur
- Full-time programs
Classes take place from Monday to Friday in the morning and in the afternoon.
Double Degree program in Finance and Accounting is available only to students of standard Financial Management program. Students should apply during their third semester of the standard program for the possibility to participate in the Double Degree. The admission requirements for Bachelor in Finance and Accounting are available HERE.
The admission to Double Degree program is based on students GPA during studies at Kozminski University. Double Degree application may require submission of additional documents. Concerning the details you may contact the Coordinator of Double Degree programs:
Ms. Olga Żochowska