Kozminski University has signed an agreement concerning our Financial Management program with the prestigious Kemmy Business School at the University of Limerick in Ireland, thanks to which our students will be able to go to Limerick for a part of their studies and as a result, they will receive not only a diploma from Kozminski University but also our partner university.
Studying in Ireland for a full bachelor's program often coincides with huge costs. Thanks to the double degree program you will be able to attend and gain a diploma from a renowned Irish university by spending just a part of your studies there. As a university, we are very proud of signing another agreement opening new opportunities for our students on the Financial Management program.
The Kemmy Business School (KBS) at the University of Limerick (UL), is one of Ireland’s leading business schools with a reputation, established over 30 years, for providing a first-class business education that prepares graduates for successful and rewarding careers in a variety of business disciplines and professions. The University of Limerick has been awarded the AACSB accreditation for the Kemmy Business School (KBS). The school joins the top 5% of international business schools recognized by AACSB International for demonstrating excellence in teaching, research, curriculum development, and student learning.
The University of Limerick (UL), is located on the west coast of Ireland along the picturesque River Shannon and enjoys an unspoiled natural environment blended with state-of-the-art teaching and research facilities.
Students can apply for this double degree program after their third semester of studies.
- Knowledge regarding internal and external factors influencing the financial condition of international corporations
- Good command of professional terminology in English, enabling you to freely communicate in the world of international corporate finance
- The possibility to become a part of the multinational community at Kozminski University and gain an understanding of different cultures through group projects and teamwork.
- Working knowledge related to the activities of a business
- Skills that enable you to efficiently manage a company
- Knowledge and skills within your fields of interest through elective courses
- The possibility to participate in an international exchange program and visit business schools all over the world
- Knowledge of English business terminology
- Preparation for further personal and professional development
- Employee of a financial department in an international corporation or a financial institution
- A mid-level employee in a consulting company
- Specialist in any department of a company where knowledge of finance and accounting is a must
- A successful entrepreneur
- Full-time programs
Classes take place from Monday to Friday in the morning and in the afternoon.
The double degree program in Finance and Accounting is available only to students of the Financial Management program. Students should apply during their third semester of the standard program for the possibility to participate in the double degree. The admission requirements for the Financial Management program are available HERE.
The admission for the double degree program is based on the student's GPA during studies at Kozminski University. A double degree application may require the submission of additional documents.