DD IESEG I stopien ENG
About the program
Kozminski University has signed an agreement concerning our Financial Management program with the prestigious IESEG - School of Management, thanks to which our students will be able to go to Lille for a part of their studies and as a result, they will receive not only a diploma from Kozminski University but also our partner university.
Studying in France for a full bachelor's program often coincides with huge costs. Thanks to the double degree program you will be able to attend and gain a diploma from a renowned French university by spending just a part of your studies there. As a university, we are very proud of signing another agreement opening new opportunities for our students on the Financial Management program.
IÉSEG School of Management is one of the top Business Schools in France, ranked 6th in France and 32nd overall in the Financial Times Masters in Management 2019 ranking. As a French Grande École and member of the Conférence des Grandes Écoles, IÉSEG is part of the most prestigious higher education institutions in the country. It has also been awarded the international accreditations EQUIS, AACSB, and AMBA.
Established in 1964 in Lille, the school has a second campus in Paris – La Défense, Europe’s biggest business hub. With its two campuses, the School counts more than 6100 students. In addition, IÉSEG offers Bachelor, Postgraduate, and MBA programs entirely taught in English. 77% of IÉSEG’s faculty is international, and the School has a network of more than 306 partner universities in 75 countries.
IÉSEG collaborates closely with the largest institute for basic research in Europe, the French National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS).
Students can apply for this double degree program after their third semester of studies.
What you gain from your studies
- Knowledge regarding internal and external factors influencing the financial condition of international corporations
- Good command of professional terminology in English, enabling you to freely communicate in the world of international corporate finance
- The possibility to become a part of the multinational community at Kozminski University and gain an understanding of different cultures through group projects and teamwork.
- Working knowledge related to the activities of a business
- Skills that enable you to efficiently manage a company
- Knowledge and skills within your fields of interest through elective courses
- The possibility to participate in an international exchange program and visit business schools all over the world
- Knowledge of English business terminology
- Preparation for further personal and professional development
Career opportunities after your studies
- Employee of a financial department in an international corporation or a financial institution
- A mid-level employee in a consulting company
- Specialist in any department of a company where knowledge of finance and accounting is a must
- A successful entrepreneur
- Full-time programs
Classes take place from Monday to Friday in the morning and in the afternoon.
The double degree program in Finance and Accounting is available only to students of the Financial Management program. Students should apply during their third semester of the standard program for the possibility to participate in the double degree. The admission requirements for the Financial Management program are available HERE.
The admission for the double degree program is based on the student's GPA during studies at Kozminski University. A double degree application may require the submission of additional documents.