Kozminski University has signed an agreement concerning our Financial Management program with the prestigious IÉSEG - School of Management, thanks to which our students will be able to go to Lille for a part of their studies and as a result they will receive not only a diploma from Kozminski University but also our partner university.
IÉSEG School of Management is one of the top Business Schools in France, ranked 6th in France and 32nd overall in the Financial Times Masters in Management 2019 ranking. As a French Grande École and member of the Conférence des Grandes Écoles, IÉSEG is part of the most prestigious higher education institutions in the country. It is also awarded with the international accreditations EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA.
Established in 1964 in Lille, the school has a second campus in Paris – La Défense, Europe’s biggest business hub. With its two campuses, the School counts more than 6100 students. In addition, IÉSEG offers Bachelor, Post-Graduate and MBA programs entirely taught in English. 77% of IÉSEG’s faculty is international, and the School has a network of more than 306 partner universities in 75 countries.
IÉSEG collaborates closely with the largest institute for basic research in Europe, the French National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS).
Students can apply for this double degree program after their third semester of studies.
- Knowledge regarding internal and external factors influencing the financial condition of international corporations
- Good command of professional terminology in English, enabling you to freely communicate in the world of international corporate finance
- The possibility to become a part of the multinational community at Kozminski University and gain understanding of different cultures through group projects and teamwork.
- Working knowledge related to the activities of a business
- Skills that enable you to efficiently manage a company
- Knowledge and skills within your fields of interest through elective courses
- The possibility to participate in an international exchange program and visit business schools all over the world
- Knowledge of English business terminology
- Preparation for further personal and professional development
- Employee of a financial department in an international corporation or a financial institution
- Mid-level employee in a consulting company
- Specialist in any department of a company where knowledge of finance and accounting is a must
- A successful entrepreneur
- Full-time programs
Classes take place from Monday to Friday in the morning and in the afternoon.
Double Degree program in Finance and Accounting is available only to students of standard Financial Management program. Students should apply during their third semester of the standard program for the possibility to participate in the Double Degree. The admission requirements for Bachelor in Finance and Accounting are available HERE.
The admission to Double Degree program is based on students GPA during studies at Kozminski University. Double Degree application may require submission of additional documents. Concerning the details you may contact the Coordinator of Double Degree programs:
Ms. Olga Żochowska