DD HKBU I stopien ENG
About the program
Kozminski University has signed an agreement concerning our Financial Management program with the prestigious Hong Kong Baptist University, thanks to which our students will be able to go to Hong Kong for a part of their studies and as a result, they will receive not only a diploma from Kozminski University but also our partner university.
Studying in Hong Kong for a full bachelor's program often coincides with huge costs. Thanks to the double degree program you will be able to attend and gain a diploma from a renowned university in Hong Kong by spending just a part of your studies there. As a university, we are very proud of signing another agreement opening new opportunities for our students on the Financial Management program.
In 1956, Hong Kong Baptist College was founded by the Baptist Convention of Hong Kong as a post-secondary college committed to the provision of whole-person education. In 1983, Hong Kong Baptist College became a fully-funded public tertiary institution. It gained university status in 1994 and was renamed Hong Kong Baptist University (HKBU). Today HKBU encompasses eight Faculties/Schools offering a range of undergraduate programs, associate degree, and higher diploma programs as well as taught postgraduate programs and research postgraduate programs leading to the award of master and doctoral degrees. It prides itself on its dual focus on teaching and research and encourages service to society among its staff and students. Over the years, HKBU has remained committed to academic excellence and the development of the whole person and has gained a reputation as one of Asia’s finest institutions of higher learning.
Students can apply for this double degree program after their third semester of studies.
What you gain from your studies
- Knowledge regarding internal and external factors influencing the financial condition of international corporations
- Good command of professional terminology in English, enabling you to freely communicate in the world of international corporate finance
- The possibility to become a part of the multinational community at Kozminski University and gain an understanding of different cultures through group projects and teamwork.
- Working knowledge related to the activities of a business
- Skills that enable you to efficiently manage a company
- Knowledge and skills within your fields of interest through elective courses
- The possibility to participate in an international exchange program and visit business schools all over the world
- Knowledge of English business terminology
- Preparation for further personal and professional development
Career opportunities after your studies
- Employee of a financial department in an international corporation or a financial institution
- A mid-level employee in a consulting company
- Specialist in any department of a company where knowledge of finance and accounting is a must
- A successful entrepreneur
- Full-time programs
Classes take place from Monday to Friday in the morning and in the afternoon.
The double degree program in Finance and Accounting is available only to students of the Financial Management program. Students should apply during their third semester of the standard program for the possibility to participate in the double degree. The admission requirements for the Financial Management program are available HERE.
The admission for the double degree program is based on the student's GPA during studies at Kozminski University. A double degree application may require the submission of additional documents.