Coordinators of the Master in Finance & Accounting program are organizing a series of webinars aimed at answering the questions of the prospective students regarding the contents of the program. You can also find more information about this program under this link. When? July 12th at 5:00 PM (CEST) Where? Online via the Clickmeeting platform (get the link to the event by filling out the form at the bottom of the page!) Why? This is the best opportunity for you to get all the answers to your questions during a live session with the leaders of the program!
We will, among others discuss:
- Double Degree Options
- The internationalization of the program
- Partners of the program and internships
- The majors you can choose from
- Detailed information on possible certifications and extracurricular activities
- Admission Procedures
You can share it with everyone who would be interested in starting a Finance & Accounting degree at Kozminski University. Feel free to join and ask questions!
The following people will take part in the webinar:
- Franjo Mlinaric, Ph.D. - Leader of the Master in Finance & Accounting Program
- Representative of the KU Marketing Office
We hope to see you there!