During the Open Day, we have arranged a special program that includes a interesting mini-lecture to showcase our innovative approach to teaching finance to non-financial professionals. This lecture will provide you with a glimpse into the stimulating learning environment we offer at Kozminski University.
By attending this event, you will have the chance to:
- Engage with our distinguished faculty members and gain insights into their expertise and teaching philosophy.
- Discover the comprehensive curriculum of our postgraduate program, designed specifically for non-financial leaders seeking to enhance their financial knowledge.
- Participate in interactive sessions to get a feel for the dynamic and collaborative nature of our classes.
We sincerely believe that our postgraduate program in Finance for Non-Financial Leaders can be a transformative step in your professional journey. Whether you aim to excel in your current role, transition to a financial position, or broaden your understanding of finance, this program can equip you with the necessary skills and knowledge.
To secure your spot at the Open Day, please fill application form.
We look forward to welcoming you to Kozminski University's Open Day and providing you with a taste of our exceptional educational environment. Prepare to be inspired by our passionate faculty
If you have any inquiries or require further information, please do not hesitate to contact our admissions office
When: 29.06.2023 (Thursday) 6pm CEST Where: MS Teams
- 18:00 – Welcoming Participants, and introducing our special Guests – Piotr Adamczyk, CFA; Program Manager from Kozminski University
- 18:05 – About: Kozminski University – Prof. Paweł Mielcarz, Head of the Finance Department from Kozminski University
- 18:15 – About: 'Finance For-Non-Financial Leaders' postgraduate studies – Piotr Adamczyk, CFA; Program Manager from Kozminski University
- 18:45 – Mico lecture: 'Accounting for Leaders' – Peter Frampton, CEO and Nicole Durell, COO from Wealthvox Company
- 19:00 – Q&A session
- 19:15 – End of the meeting
The meeting will be hosted by
Piotr Adamczyk (Peter Adams) is a CFA charterholder, and Project Manager in the Capital Markets Department at Comarch Corporation, where he takes care of multinational implementations of Wealth Management systems. He has over 11 years of experience in finance and IT. In parallel, Peter is a lecturer at Kozminski University where he specializes in Corporate Finance and Company Valuation. Among others he teaches business valuation and financial modeling on continuing/postgraduate studies at Warsaw School of Economics (SGH), and Kozminski University (ALK) focusing on income and comparative valuation models. Piotr holds Broker License issued by Polish Financial Supervision Authority. He graduated University of Economics in Katowice in the Finance and Accounting.
Paweł is the Head of the Department of Finance and deeply involved in consulting projects covering M&A, valuation and restructuring for various industries and company sizes.
He is a passionate teacher invited by several European business schools and a successful researcher publishing in high impact scientific journals. On his learning path you can find Kozminski University, University of Greenwich, IEDC and Harvard Business School.