Dear Students, Graduates, and Friends of Kozminski University, It is time for our second meeting as part of The ESG Academy!
Every 1-2 months, we will invite you to an inspirational meeting with some of the best experts in the field of ESG, Sustainable Development, and green finance. The events will be organized in a hybrid formula, so it is up to you if you want to join us on the University campus or online on the MS Teams platform. We are happy to invite you to our second meeting with an expert from Millenium TFI S.A., who will be talking, among others, about asset management in the spirit of ESG! During the event you will about the following concepts:
- basic concepts: sustainable assets, ESG, green investment products
- the market for sustainable assets, the market for "green" investment funds, green and sustainable bonds
- regulations and their objectives: Taxonomy, SFDR, CSRD, and non-financial reporting guidelines - the role of financial institutions in transferring capital to sustainable issuers
- sustainable approaches in instrument valuation and investment portfolio management
- does ESG have a material impact on the return/risk ratio and what does the client get out of it?
We hope to see you soon either online or offline!
Our special guest (more information below):
- Krzysztof Kamiński, CFA, Board Member, Millenium TFI S.A.
The event is organized in a hybrid formula:
- Offline - KU Campus, D/215
- Online on the MS Teams platform (fill out the registration form below)
- November 29th, 2022 at 4:30 PM (CEST)
How to join the event? You can participate either onsite at the university in room D/215 at the designated time, or if you would like to participate in the event online, then please fill out the registration form below. Upon finishing the registration, you will receive instructions at the provided e-mail address on how to join the event on the MS Teams platform.
Our special guests:
Experienced high-level manager in the financial sector, mostly in the areas of capital markets, mutual funds, and asset management. Member of CFA Institute since 2009, since 2012 CFA Charterholder. Licensed investment advisor (nr 819). Since 2022 holding the CFA Certificate in ESG Investing.
In the years 2007 -2013 worked for HSBC Global Asset Management developing the distribution of global mutual funds of HSBC in Poland Since 2013 r. has been working as a Board Member of Millennium TFI S.A. supervising areas of asset management, sales, marketing, communication, and being responsible for strategic projects of the TFI.