The European Law Institute (ELI) Polish Hub Conference and Annual General Meeting więcej
We are delighted to invite you to the Conference on „New Trends in European Law’” and the Annual General Meeting 2020 of the Polish Hub Members.
The event will take place on 13 March 2020 in Warsaw at Kozminski University, Jagiellonska 57.
10.30-12.00 Conference Part with Discussion /Language: Polish*/
- New EU Directives concerning sales contract and contracts for the supply of digital content and digital services, Prof. Fryderyk Zoll Ph.D., Jagiellonian University/University in Osnabrück
- European Law and Smart Contracts, Prof. Dariusz Szostek Ph.D, University of Opole
- New Deal for Consumers? On Directive 2019/2161 and changes in protection against unfair commercial practices, Prof. Monika Namysłowska Ph.D, University of Łodz
- Passing-on overcharges in antitrust damages cases, Prof. Konrad Kohutek Ph.D, Andrzej Frycz Modrzewski Krakow University
- Cross – border transfer of the company’s seat in the light of the provisions of new EU Directive 2019/2121 concerning cross-border conversions, mergers and divisions of companies, Prof. Katarzyna Pokryszka Ph.D, University of Silesia
12.00-12.30 Coffee Break
12.30-13.30 General Meeting /Language: Polish/
dr Elwira Macierzyńska-Franaszczyk, Kozminski University, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
with CC to: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
* The Conference and General Meeting will be conducted in Polish language.
The English version of this document serves for information purposes.
The European Law Institute (ELI) Polish Hub Conference and Annual General Meeting