We are announcing the kick-off for CFA Institute Research Challenge 2022/23 at Kozminski University. Again, we invite all our passionate students to participate in the best global competition for young analysts, which will boost your career perspectives. During the event, you will be able to understand the importance of the CFA Research Challenge and what additional benefits it might have for your personal development as a top analyst. As part of this webinar you will be able to meet and ask questions to our panelists:
- Franjo Mlinarič, Ph.D., Leader of the Master in Finance & Accounting Program at KU
- Marek Panfil, Ph.D., CFA Team Academic Advisor, Department of Finance at KU
- Julia Kavalenka, CFA, Investment Banking Associate, Bank of America, London
- Mickael Jin, CFA Research Challenge Participant in 2019
- Leonardo Bocci, CFA Research Challenge Poland Winner 2021
- Szymon Markiewicz, CFA Research Challenge EMEA Semi Finalist 2021
How to attend the event?
- Join us on campus in the Auditorium C/ALK on November 3rd at 5:00 PM, or you can join us online via the MS Teams platform via the following link: https://bit.ly/CFA_RC_2022_2023
- Gain valuable knowledge about the CFA Institute and the CFA Research Challenge based on the experience of our panelists
- Ask questions during the Q&A session and the answers will be given by the panelists both to our onsite and online participants
- Enjoy the event!
We hope to see you there and remember that taking advantage of the additional value added as part of your studies at KU is crucial.