About the program
Purpose of study
The MBA in International Management is a one-year full-time programme delivered in two countries of choice, which provides young professionals with the business skills and mindset for a successful international career. Students from around the world form a group with diverse educational and professional backgrounds. The MBA covers all the functional areas of management and provides a multicultural hands-on experience.
You will study, learn, and challenge yourself with 140 faculty among the best in their respective fields. You will acquire critical thinking and the ability to reinvent and imagine new ways of doing business. As much as student body is diverse, so is the Faculty. Choosing an MBA is to start or enhance your career. You will benefit from a range of career supporting activities. You will be able to select among the 20,000 annual jobs and internships offers. Or like 10% of our students you may create or join a startup.
Discover ESCP Europe's MBA in International Management
Why to choose us?
- 10-month programme - an intensive MBA programme with a strong cross cultural approach
- 2 countries of your choice - study each semester in a different ESCP inner city campus
- 2 Company Consultancy Projects over 2 countries - consult for companies on real projects while expanding your international work experience
- 24 electives offered over 7 countries - choose to specialise or diversify your MBA experience while experiencing up to 4 more countries
- 60,000 alumni from 150 countries - join a diverse professional alumni network to enhance your future international career.
- 155 research active Professors from over 30 nationalities - a hands-on learning experience from our diverse full-time, affiliate and guest professors
The MBA in international managment careers
The MBA in International Management proposes a career development programme, the International Leadership Advancement Programme (I-LEAP) which purpose is to assist you in finding your ideal job after graduation.
I-LEAP is developed throughout the academic year in complement to the professional competencies and managerial skills gained in classes. This programme is organised around 3 core topics for professional advancement:
- Professional Self-Knowledge
- Personal Career Growth
- Career Goal Setting
I-LEAP is constructed with the support and resources of ESCP Alumni Association, the expertise of ESCP Careers Service located on each of the six campuses, along with certified professional coaches. Its objective is to support you in identifying your professional objectives, confirming your career prospects while providing you with the advice, data and tools necessary for their pursuit. The programme includes:
- 3-day professional orientation seminar: discover a set of personalised career tools to manage your career planning
- Alumni-Mentor programme: choose an Alumni to be your mentor and connection to the professional world
- Individual Professional Coaching
Through the combination of ESCP Corporate Relations Service, your membership to the Alumni Association and a variety of specialised and multi sector job fairs in all campuses, you will gain access to 50,000 job opportunities and 20,000 internship offers, as well as gaining a connection to more than 60,000 active alumni in 150 countries.
COMPANIES RECRUITING ESCP GRADUATES
Accenture - Acciona - Accor - Aguirre-Newman Airbus - Alixpartners - Altran - Amadeus - Amazon Angelo Vasino Apple - Arietti & Partners - Ariston Thermo Group - AT Kearney - Audi - AXA - Axel Springer - Bain & Company - Banca Sella - Banco Santander - Barceló - Bayer (Business Consulting) BBVA - BearingPoint - Beiersdorf AG - Bertelsmann Bloomberg - BMW - BNP Paribas - Bombardier Transportation - Boston Consulting Group - Capco - Carrefour - CHANEL CNC Communications Network Consulting - Coca-Cola - Colgate - Comau Commerzbank - Costa Crociere - Deloitte - DHL Dylog Italia - E.ON - Eaton Corporation - El Corte Inglés - Elica - EY - FCA Italy - Ferrero - Foodora Gamesa - Gas Natural Fenosa - General Electric Google - Gruppo Comifar - Henkel - Hitfox - Houlihan Lockey - HSBC - IATA - Iberdrola - IKEA Inaer Aviation - Inditex - Indra - Interserve Construction & Services - Intesa Sanpaolo - INVERTO AG - Istarter Johnson & Johnson - Kellogg’s - KPMG - L’Oréal Lavazza - Lazard - Luxottica - LVMH - McKinsey & Company - Mediobanca - Meliá METRO AG - Michelin - Microsoft - Miroglio - Mondelēz - Natixis Nestlé - NH Hotels - Nomura - Novartis - Oliver Wyman Oracle - Orange - Otis - Pernod Ricard Pfizer - Pricewaterhousecoopers PwC - Procter & Gamble - ProSieben - PSA - Puig Reale - Renault Reply - Repsol - Ricoh - Rocket Internet - Roland Berger - Royal Bank of Scotland - SAP - Seat Self Italia Shell - Simon-Kucher & Partners - Sixt Smart Global Trading - SMC - Société Générale Sony - Sopra Steria Consulting Telefónica - Thales Tikehau Investment Management - Total - TRUMPF Uber - Ubisoft - UBS - Unibail-Rodamco UniCredit Unilever - Uniqlo - Valeo - Vision Italia - Vodafone - Whirlpool - Xing - Zalando
The programme covers all the functional areas of management and provides a multicultural hands-on experience.
Active participation, including the sharing of ideas and experience are fundamental learning methods. Beyond this, methods include: lectures, seminars, tutorials, case studies, workshops, projects, presentations, computer-based activities, reading and private study, group work and group assignments. A four to six month-internship option (starting after your course requirements are completed) is available to students looking to change their career path and get knowledge in a new area increasing their employability across different sectors. 10-MONTH, FULL-TIME MBA
10 months of intensive courses in management (around 500 teaching hours). The courses are taught from September to June over 2 campuses of your choice, followed by 4 electives of an available 23 over 7 countries. All courses are taught in English.
Student's & Alumni's testimonials
“I signed up to the MBA in International Management to do something that was fulfilling and worthwhile. I achieved this directly through its courses, competitions, knowledge sessions, and the plethora of projects that we were assigned. However, ultimately what I treasured most were the things I learned indirectly through the interactions that I had with the people I have met throughout this whole journey. I treasure the friends I have made, the experiences they have shared with me, those that we have shared together, and lastly those we are sharing right now as we graduate. That's it in a nutshell, my MBA in International Management at ESCP.”
“Several key points attracted me when I discovered the MBA in International Management at ESCP. First, it is a full time MBA in two different countries, with a strong multicultural approach. Secondly, becoming a member of the ESCP network is a great asset when you want to work internationally. Lastly, having the opportunity to merge both in class courses and professional experience with Company Consultancy Projects provide us a well tailored balance that I believe will be well recognised in the job market.”
“ESCP understands how to shape a well rounded business individual and how to prepare us to the real working world with the chance of doing consulting projects with real companies.”
“The MBA in International Management offers a well-structured programme with world-class faculties, practical learning through real-life case studies, a wide range of electives, and an opportunity to study in two countries.”
- A previous Bachelor or Master degree, Maîtrise, Licenciatura, Laurea Magistrale or equivalent in any discipline
- A minimum of 3 years’ work experience
- Applicants with less experience who demonstrate exceptional maturity and outstanding leadership through their professional and personal experiences will also be considered.
- Proficiency in English
Do not hesitate to send your CV to one of our admissions coordinators to check your eligibility for the MBA in International Management.
Applications are made online. The application form must be completed entirely in English.
Carefully complete the online application form and submit it before the deadline specified in the Admission Calendar providing the following required documents:
- Admission Test: GMAT (40W-NP-23), GRE (DI Code 0849) or Tage Mage certificate.
If you are unable to provide a GMAT, GRE or Tage Mage certificate, you may take an ESCP admission test during the admission session on-campus or online.
- English language certificate: TOEFL written test: 600; TOEFL IBT: 100; TOEFL computer-based: 250; IELTS: 7
Candidates without any language qualification certificates will be tested during the admission session on-campus or online.
- Candidates who can prove that they have earned a university degree taught entirely in English or those who have lived for 3 years in an English-speaking country are exempt from the English test.
- Degree certificate
- Grade transcripts covering all years of university study
- At least one reference (e.g. an employer’s reference)
- CV (in English)
- Photocopy of your passport or ID
Additional language certificates are a plus.
An application fee of €180 must be paid at the end of the online application.
Each candidate is interviewed by a panel made up of programme directors, faculty and alumni.
A Skype interview can be offered to candidates residing outside of Europe.
You will receive the admission decision within three weeks after the admission session.
Admitted candidates must confirm their acceptance by the deadline indicated in the offer letter. A non-refundable deposit of €5,000 is required to secure a place in the programme once admission has been granted. This amount is deducted from the total tuition fees.
The fee for the MBA in International Management 2020/2021 intake is €46,000. Applicants who are offered a place must confirm their acceptance and pay a non-refundable deposit of €5,000 for tuition fees.
FUNDING AND SCHOLARSHIPS
We have a range of financing options, as well as scholarships for eligible candidates, which can help towards funding the programme. ESCP scholarships, grants and discounts are not accumulative. The maximum amount of funding given is €15,000.
EARLY BIRD RATE
Applications submitted before 31 May 2021 will be eligible for the first Early Bird Discount of €7,500.
ESCP Grants are awarded at the end of each admission session. Contact one of our admissions coordinators for any questions you may have about scholarships.
- Diversity and Merit grants Up to €9,500 These grants are based on the candidate's profile: educational background, work experience, personality and unique profile (specific geographical zones, life experience, etc.) as well as academic results.
- Excellence grant Up to €10,500 This grant is based on the candidate's application results.
ESCP Scholarships are available to admitted candidates of the MBA in International Management. These scholarships are judged by a panel including the MBA Programme Director, Associate Dean and a professional from the industry. Women in Leadership Scholarship
Veronique DE LA BACGELERIE
Global Head of Societe Generale Consulting
“As I am convinced that gender diversity is essential for sustainable growth, I am proud to preside the Scholarship Committee for awarding the Woman in Leadership applications to the ESCP MBA in International Management programme!”
NGO / Non-profit Scholarship
Action Against Hunger
“Presiding the Scholarship Committee for awarding the NGO/Non-profit applicants to the ESCP MBA in International Management programme is a way for me to make my two worlds meet!”
CEO AppScho, VP EdTech France
“My time at ESCP is among most fruitful I have spent on a school bench, both on a personal & professional level. Being part of the Scholarship Committee is a chance for me to promote perope that deserve to experience this as well”
Excelencia Latina Scholarship
Available for Spanish and Latin American students
For more information on this scholarship, please contact email@example.com
BANK LOANS & LOCAL SCHOLARSHIPS
Financial institutions in many countries offer education financing to local citizens at very attractive rates. You may also be able to obtain financial aid from your home country. Please contact the relevant local government bodies and/or foundations.
Sources of information on bank loans and scholarships also include:
Postgrad Solutions, Education UK, Campus France, DAAD (Germany), CONACYT (Mexico), Squeaker (Germany), AECID (Spain), scholars4dev.com, scholarship-positions.com, scholarshipportal.eu…
- Brain Capital Available for all students Brain Capital is one of the largest provider of education funds and one of the leading partners for students, universities and investors in Germany offering study financing options.
- The Ryoichi Sasakawa Young Leaders Fellowship Fund (Self) Available for all students
- Prodigy Finance Available for all admitted students Prodigy Finance offers competitive loans without collateral for international students.
- FEMC Richard Metzler Scholarship Intended for students who exemplify a commitment to the management consulting profession. Sponsored by the Foundation for Excellence in Management Consulting. $5,000
- Intesa Sanpaolo “Per Merito”
- CHARPAK scholarship Available for Indian students Complementary financial scholarships for Indian students who wish to pursue their MBA in France.
- Paras Education Services Available for Indian students Easy education loans for studying abroad.
- Fondation Benianh International Available for Ivorian students The Benianh Foundation offers scholarships worth €6.000 to Ivorian students accepted in our MBA programme.
- COLFUTURO Available for Columbian students
- FUNED-CONACYT scholarship Available for Mexican students Complementary financial aid and scholarships for Mexican students who wish to pursue their MBA abroad in top-ranked universities. Students obtain: FUNED Financing + CONACYT Scholarship + ESCP Scholarship.
- Talento en Marcha
- Serge Bellanger French-American Business Scholarship Program Available for American students The French-American Chamber of Commerce (FACC) Foundation provides ten or more scholarships on a merit basis. Each scholarship is worth $10,000 and covers exclusively tuition fees.
- American Association of University Women (AAUW) Career Development Grants Available for female American students Grants made to provide assistance to women making a change of career, seeking advancement in a current career or re-entering the workforce.
- Bank of China - Foreign Exchange Loan for Studying Abroad Available for Chinese students Loans available for tuition fees and living expenses for Master students and accompanying persons.
- Industrial and Commercial Bank of China - Foreign Exchange Loan Available for Chinese students Foreign Exchange Loans - contact for further information.
- ARINGO Available for Israeli students