Benefit from practical approach.
Benefit from variety of teaching methods.
Benefit from individual approach and networking quality.
Enhance your strategic investment decisions by robust valuation models
Benefits for you:
- Benefit from rigorous valuation tools and understand the impact of business decisions and capital markets on a company value.
- Boost your expertise and confidence in discussing company valuation issues from start-ups, over privately and publicly-held corporations to M&A and LBO.
- Develop financial toolkit applicable in your business environment to make bold but sound business decisions.
- Equip yourself with skills and experience which can help you lead challenging projects like acquisition, IPO, restructuring or project finance.
- Obtain the Certificate of Professional Excellence in the specialised field from the top business school.
Benefits for your organization:
- This program helps you to develop sustainable value creation ideas based on financial and business facts.
- Business leaders learn how to improve their investment decisions and inspire value-added attitudes among team members.
- Skilled in estimating value impact of business decisions, managers will improve stakeholder value contribution
- Our teaching approach constantly promotes diversity, sustainability and high ethical standards as one of the key valuation parameters.
to be announced
Marek Panﬁl, Ph.D. has over 10 years of experience in business valuation, including two years at Ernst & Young (EY) Vancouver (Transaction Advisory Service, Valuation and Business Modeling).
Diligent and experienced Business Valuator, published author/co-author of 40 articles and ten books about business and intangible assets valuation. Innovative and collaborative Strategic Advisor identifying value drivers for publicly listed and privately held companies. Creative and engaging Senior Lecturer with over ten years of experience in teaching university-level courses in Poland and Canada.
Head of the Department of Finance, the Substantive Coordinator of MBA studies for Financiers and postgraduate financial studies. He was also the deputy director of the College of Management and Finance, where he was responsible for the development of financial studies conducted in English.
As a consultant, he took part in several hundred consulting projects and training sessions in the field of broadly understood corporate finances. As a court expert, he also prepared expert opinions in court, prosecutor's and arbitration proceedings and those conducted by the Polish Financial Supervision Authority. In his professional career, Professor Mielcarz was a member of several supervisory boards of companies.
He is the author or co-author of several dozen scientific articles and two books. Professor Mielcarz has taught at several European business universities and permanently cooperates with ESSCA - School of Management. He completed, among others, Global Colloquium on Participant - Centered Learning and Case Study Workshop programs organized by Harvard Business School.
Stanislaw has 20 years of experience in M&A, privatization and debt related advisory for telecoms, chemical, mining and healthcare sectors' companies as well as ﬁnancial institutions and others in Poland, CEE and Americas.
For over 15 years Henryk has been advising clients in Western and Eastern Europe in area of M&A, ﬁnancial reporting issues, private equity, squeeze-outs processes, PPA, fairness opinion, restructuring and litigation support.
Application process is plain and easy.
No application fees.
Registered participants will be contacted for a short interview by our program leader.
An acceptance letter will be sent electronically and will contain an invoice for tuition fee.
Enjoy the start of an exciting learning journey after receiving full access to our program.
We admit candidates to specific sessions on a rolling, space available basis, and encourage you to apply as early as possible.
Although most programs have no formal educational requirements, admission is a selective process based on your professional achievement and organizational responsibilities.
- One-time fee: 1890 EUR.
- This Executive Master Class tuition fee includes: course materials, welcome dinner, lunch and catering during breaks, parking, wifi on campus, free access to our databases, LinkedIn Learning platform and the gym.
- Early bird discount until tba: 10%
- Discount for Kozminski University Alumni: 10%
- Team discount: 10%
* The three offered special discounts will be cumulated.