Benefit from practical approach.
Benefit from variety of teaching methods.
Benefit from individual approach and networking quality.
Master financial dimensions of value creation and accelerate your career Benefits for you:
- Read and use financial reports to prepare budgets and forecasts in the broader business context.
- Boost your expertise and confidence in communication with other business functions.
- Understand how to manage a sustainable value creation process and mitigate risks.
- Perform cash-flow based project appraisals and company valuations.
- Obtain the Certificate of Professional Excellence in the specialised field from the top business school.
Benefits for your organization:
- This program helps you to develop sustainable value creation ideas based on financial and business facts.
- Business leaders learn how to spot business opportunities and capture them with entrepreneurial eagerness.
- Skilled in measuring product and customer profitability, managers will improve their decisions, thus contributing to stakeholder value
- Our teaching approach promotes diversity, sustainability and high ethical standards.
to be announced
Franjo loves to combine scientiﬁc rigor with ﬁrst-hand experience in international environment. During his academic career in Slovenia he consulted several M&A projects in the SW Balkan area and prepared the ﬁrst privatisation model for the incumbent Telco. He is associate editor of "Lex Localis" (JCR indexed) and the co-owner of iRDM consulting company. He studied at FEB Maribor, WU Wien and IEDC
Piotr Sieradzan, Ph.D. has over 14 years experience in ﬁnancial industry, especially in management of assets in CEE, and in investment companies management. As CIO of a Polish boutique investment bank (Trigon Group) he built and developed asset management and mutual funds business and was one of the most successful asset managers in Poland. He holds a CFA charter and is a member of EU SAAC. Piotr graduated from Warsaw University and Warsaw School of Economics where he also received his Ph.D in Economics.
Marek Panﬁl, Ph.D. has over 10 years of experience in business valuation, including two years at Ernst & Young (EY) Vancouver (Transaction Advisory Service, Valuation and Business Modeling).
Diligent and experienced Business Valuator, published author / co-author of 40 articles and ten books about business and intangible assets valuation. Innovative and collaborative Strategic Advisor identifying value drivers for publicly listed and privately held companies. Creative and engaging Senior Lecturer with over ten years of experience in teaching university-level courses in Poland and Canada.
Paweł is the Head of the Department of Finance and deeply involved in consulting projects covering M&A, valuation and restructuring for various industries and company sizes.
He is a passionate teacher invited by several European business schools and a successful researcher publishing in high impact scientific journals. On his learning path you can find Kozminski University, University of Greenwich, IEDC and Harvard Business School.
Application process is plain and easy.
No application fees.
Registered participants will be contacted for a short interview by our program leader.
An acceptance letter will be sent electronically and will contain an invoice for tuition fee.
Enjoy the start of an exciting learning journey after receiving full access to our program.
We admit candidates to specific sessions on a rolling, space available basis, and encourage you to apply as early as possible.
Although most programs have no formal educational requirements, admission is a selective process based on your professional achievement and organizational responsibilities.
- One-time fee: 2390 EUR.
- This Executive Master Class tuition fee includes: course materials, welcome dinner, lunch and catering during breaks, parking, wifi on campus, free access to our databases, LinkedIn Learning platform and the gym.
- Early bird discount until tba: 10%
- Discount for Kozminski University Alumni: 10%
- Team discount: 10%
* The three offered special discounts will be cumulated.