We start a recruitment process for the 12th edition of TOP 15 – prestigious academic program for the most outstanding Kozminski University students. In cooperation with the supervisor, they conduct research and then present the results.
The purpose of the program is not only to award the best students, but also to allow them to develop their individual research skills and gain further knowledge.
TOP 15 is open to 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th year students at Kozminski University, regardless of the field and mode of study. Every year a maximum of 15 students is selected for the program.
Participation in the program TOP 15 combines a number of benefits:
- Know-how – TOP 15 allows you to get a unique know-how associated with the realization of research the projects. This is extremely useful knowledge both in business practice and in the scientific work.
- Work with a mentor – participation in the program gives you the opportunity to develop your research competences under supervision of a mentor.
- Own scientific publication – prepared under the Program TOP 15 papers, which will be positively assessed by independent reviewers, will be published in special, prestigious scientific booklets.
- Establishing new contacts – participation in the program will allow participants: to get to know each other, exchange experiences and cooperation during workshop specially designed for the needs of participants.
- Points for the scholarship – program participants will have the opportunity to gain extra points for a scholarship.
- The prestige – participation in a unique Polish-scale project.
Candidates should demonstrate curiosity for research, self-reliance, and self-discipline as these are the characteristics required for scientific work.
If you think that the program is for you, simply fill out the application form.
Applications for the XII edition of the TOP 15 Program will be accepted until 12th of May 2020.
The application form and more details about the program are here.