Steps for Outgoing Students 

no news in this list.


We are very pleased to share the information that, there is a possibility for those bachelor alumni, who are considering to apply  for KU Master program, to go on the exchange program during  the second  (Spring)  semester of  your master studies.

The process of application will be run for each student individually at the International Relations Office (IRO):  room D 104 and D 105.  Before you apply, please check:

-  the list of the free places (above)


- discuss the program difference with the Dean’s Office or Dean. 


Check admission requirements for international exchange programs

See requirements & universities avaliable -> List of Erasmus and bilateral agreements


Rules for the Exchange Program Application

Erasmus + Scholarships for EU


Additionally, you can check the costs of living in country of your choice.


To apply, please login to ikozminski platform: using the same login and password as for Virtual University. International Exchange Application is available at Student Zone in Deanery Section (right side).


You have to enclose following documents:


Final selection results are presented on the website on 31st March.


Kozminski University sends your nomination to the university of destination. 


Go to the website of the university of destination. Check the documents they require for exchange students. Send them before the deadline. In case of questions contact the coordinator for international relations abroad.


Fill in the Learning Agreement on using course offer provided by partner university. Dean will verify and accept it in the system.

Print and sign accepted LA and IPS, then submit it to the Dean's Office.

Required signatures: Learning Agreement: signatures of student, ALK Dean and host university coordinator. IPS: student and ALK Dean signature.


Scholarship agreement needed for receiving money should be signed at Kozminski International Relations Office( D105) after submitting Learning Agreement signed by both universities and a student.







If you change the courses during your studies abroad you need to send the changes to the IPS on line through 


Submit confirmation of stay, transcript of records and filled questionary to Kozminski International Relations Office. Your Studies Office will receive grades conversion from Kozminski IRO.