no news in this list.
Other than a student exchange every student of Kozminski University can participate in international activities within the framework of partnerships with universities from around the world. We encourage KU students to take part in those events, as it is a great occasion to gain extra ECTS points, open yourself up to new experiences and meet new friends.
Below you can find updated information about short programs, courses and international schools organized by KU partners.
Today we have some exciting news on our summer school The Finance Boot Camp 2019:
This two-week programme will take place from 8th to 19th July 2019 which means arrival in Frankfurt on Sunday 7th July and departure on Saturday 20th July 2019. During this time accommodation (two-bed-rooms in a hotel) is covered for the students.
Your students will get the usual 25% partner discount.
For the very first time this year, Frankfurt School is excited to offer DAAD-funding opportunities* for summer school students:
1. Travel costs: International students may receive a travel grant. The final award amount will depend on the country (range 200€-1,550€)
2. Accommodation costs: International students may receive a subsidy for their stay in Frankfurt during the summer school, in total up to 500€ reduction of the overall course fee.
For partner universities: Please recommend pre-selected students for the grants
How to apply/criteria:
Students who wish to apply for the summer school can do so by filling in the registration form found on our website (https://www.frankfurt-school.de/home/international-advisory-services/summer-school). In addition to the online registration form, the following criteria need to be met:
- Eligible student status (Bachelor or Master or MBA)
- Average academic performance of 80% or the equivalent GPA
- Submission of the student´s transcripts of records
- Submission of a short motivation letter on why the student wishes to attend the Finance Boot Camp
30th April application deadline
15th May decision on funding
And last but not least, for the first time we will cover the topic Digital Financial Inclusion!
Greetings from Singapore Management University (SMU)!
We would like to invite your undergraduate students and recent graduates to join the SMU Global Summer Programme (GSP) 2019 - Asian Insights (1 to 26 July 2019 in SMU).
The four-week programme will be a rewarding experience for your students to:
- Gain new insights and perspectives on trends and developments in Asia from SMU faculty through taking 1 or 2 SMU courses
- Engage Asian industry leaders through dialogues, networking sessions and company visits
- Learn from, get to know, and build networks and friendships with students from more than 30 countries
- Experience culturally rich and diverse Singapore through GSP field trips and socio-cultural activities
As your university is our valued partner, we are happy to offer the following GSP tuition fee discounts to your students:
Discount on GSP tuition fee to all your students
If the total number of sign-ups from your university is
1 to 5 students
6 or more students
As our valued partner, we would be happy to send our website information pack for your use, should you wish to promote this programme on your university website. Please let us know.
· Please note that in addition to the GSP tuition fee, a separate miscellaneous fee of $217.83 will be applicable for all applicants. This fee would cover local insurance needs of students, matriculation, IT services, usage of SMU facilities and GSP activities for the students.
· Should you have any queries about the programme, please email us at email@example.com.
Greetings from Jönköping University (JU), Sweden!
The application on-line to JU’s Summer School is now open! Application deadline April 1.
Jönköping University offers the following undergraduate level courses taught in English in the month of June 2019:
Purchasing Logistics with a Global Perspective (10 ECTS credits)
Global Perspective on Health and Welfare (10 ECTS credits)
Your students will have the opportunity to obtain credits and participate in social and cultural activities to discover and learn about Sweden and the Swedish culture. In addition the programme includes visits to companies and to organizations related to the courses, examples of such are IKEA & Husqvarna in the area of logistics and Companion & Integrera Mera in the area of health and welfare. They will benefit from a term abroad during their summer break with the possibility to gain valuable international experience and credits.
The dates are:
June 1 to 2, 2019: Arrival dates and pick-up service
June 3 to June 28, 2019 (4 weeks): The programme takes place
Students may apply directly to the summer school on-line at www.ju.se/summerschool
The complete course syllabuses and more information is at www.ju.se/summerschool
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further details.
Like us on Face book https://www.facebook.com/jusummerschool
Greetings from Toulouse! We wish you a very Happy New Year 2019!
To start off the year, we are delighted to be sending you information regarding the Toulouse Business School Summer School Programs 2019!
What’s New This Year?
New Dates: In order to better fit your Semester Dates - this year the TBS Summer School Programs have been programmed for one week later:
New Courses – in 2019 we’ll be offering an Aviation Management course at Undergraduate Level.
Only Undergraduate Level
Company visits, Social & Cultural activities are organized for students to discover business culture, the local area, get to know each other, and enjoy themselves.
Single Summer School Programs from 1200€*
Joint Summer Schools Programs from 2500€* with transport included
Accommodation from 500€ for 3 weeks
*Discount for participants coming from TBS partner universities – 100€ on the Single Summer School program fees & 200€ on the Joint Summer School program fees.
Applications open on Monday 21st January!
Application Deadlines :
Early Bird Registration Deadline: 31st March 2019
Final Registration Deadline: 26th April 2019
Please find attached the Summer School brochure and a e-card to share with your students.
For more detailed information about the program, visit our website: http://www.tbs-education.fr/en/Summer-school.
We are happy to announce that Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität Munich is offering two courses as part of the summer program.
Greetings from Porto!
We are happy to send you attached all information regarding Católica Porto Business School International Summer Schools 2019 in:
= Marketing Trends
= International Ventures
Program dates: July 22 to August 2, 2019
Program Fee for students from Partner Universities*:
With Accommodation – 1050.5€ (Early bird)/1140.5€ (Normal)
Without Accommodation – 675€ (Early bird)/765€ (Normal)
ECTS - 4
*The program fee include: Materials, Social Activities and coffee breaks during morning classes.
Further information and online application: http://www.porto.ucp.pt/summer-school
We really hope we can welcome your students in July!
Katholische Universität Eichstätt-Ingolstadt offers first two Kozminski students The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) scholarship, covering a 100% tuition waiver as well as a 500€ grant for travelling expenses!
WFI International Summer School „Firms in Society“ 2019: Ingolstadt - July 29 - August 9, 2019 / Up to 10 ECTS points
Students attend high-class courses on the role of firms in society, experience real world business insights with entrepreneurial champions, gain a deeper insight into German and especially Bavarian culture and visit famous Neuschwanstein Castle.
Part of the program are several firm visits (AUDI, LEDvance, Bauer Group, brigk). Prof. Jennifer Brown from the prestigious David Eccles School of Business will give a keynote on The Economics of (Mis)behavior.
The WFI Summer School focuses on Master students but each time we have accepted a few very good advanced Bachelor students. The required language level in English is B2. Students can obtain up to 10 ECTS points (4 modules at 2,5 ECTS points each). The module descriptions of the summer school courses will be published in spring. The website http://www.ku.de/wwf/international/wfi-summer-school/ contains details about all the aspects of the program, including student testimonials from participants of the summer school 2018.
Summer Program 2019
Metz, Nancy, Nuremberg and Paris: at the heart of Europe
If you are not the correct contact person for outgoing students at your university, we kindly ask that you forward this e-mail to the appropriate person.
We would like to draw your attention to the Undergraduate Summer Program that is held annually at ICN Business School. The 2019 edition will be held from June 3th to June 30th, 2019.
- 2 concentrations for students to choose from:
· European Management
· European Marketing & Management of Luxury
- 5 Mandatory modules with educational visits:
· European Institutions & French Perspectives
· Management & Business in Europe
· Design Thinking & Innovation
· German Economy & Perspectives on Business
· Geopolitics and Future Challenges
- 1 week on ICN’s campus in Nancy
- 3 days on ICN’s campus in Metz
- Trips to Brussels, Luxembourg and Munich
- Visits to European institutions
- 3 days in Stuttgart
- 1 week on ICN’s campus in Nuremberg, Germany
- 4 days in Paris
- 2 weekends free for travelling
- Students earn up to 10 ECTS credits
- Cost for exchange students: 3 000 Euros (including tuition, shared accommodation, meals from Monday to Friday, company visits, cultural visits, transportation during the program)
- Deadline for application: March 15th, 2019
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will find attached:
You can also watch the Summer Program promotional video.
LUISS University would like to inform you about Summer programs for Bachelor students:
Summer Programs 2019:
· Summer School Euro-Mediterranean Trends. Society and Culture, Politics and Economics; July 8th – 26th 2019, Rome. Includes visits to several International Institutions
LUISS Summer University Programs are
Regarding the Fees:
25% tuition fee reduction for Partner universities students (by May 31st)
30% tuition fee reduction for Early bird applications (by April 1st)
More information: here