State budget financial scholarships
For further information please contact Magdalena Skopiec at the Office for Scholarships and for Students with Special needs in room D/213, building D or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by tel. 22 519 21 80.
- The right for foreigners to apply for the following State budget financial scholarships is
defined within article 43 of the Act of Higher Education of July 27, 2005 (Legal Journal 2016, pos.1842, with later changes). State budget financial scholarships include:
- Maintenance scholarship
- Scholarship for students with disabilities
- rector’s scholarship for the best students based on their achievements:
high GPA- min 4,50,
- assistance grants
- Not every foreigner is eligible for the scholarships mentioned above. Eligibility depends on their rights stay in Poland and the regulations upon which admission to the University was based on. As per Article 43 of the Act of Higher Education of July 27, 2005.
e.g. a foreigner holding a Card of the Pole is eligible for some scholarships while a person from outside of the EU living in Poland on the basis of a temporary residence permit or a visa is not eligible (unless they or their family members fulfill the requirements of the above mentioned Act.).
You can be accepted to Kozminski University under the regulations applicable to the citizens of the Republic of Poland which will give you the right to apply for a scholarship if:
Please note that it is very important to submit proof that you fulfil the below mentioned requirements when you apply to study at Kozminski University along with all the required admission documents.
- you are in possession of a valid CARD OF THE POLE “KARTA POLAKA” or,
- you are a citizen of an EU member state, EFTA member state (party to the EEC Agreement or Swiss Confederation, i.e. Norway, Liechtenstein, Iceland or Switzerland) or you are a family member of such citizen holding permanent resident card,
- you hold a valid permanent permit to settle in the territory of the Republic of Poland or,
- you have a valid refugee status granted in the Republic of Poland or,
- you are under temporary protection scheme in the territory of the Republic of Poland or,
- you are a migrant employee and citizen of an EU member state, EFTA member state (party to the EEC Agreement or Swiss Confederation, i.e. Norway, Liechtenstein, Iceland or Switzerland or you are a family member of such person on condition that such person lives in the territory of the Republic of Poland or,
- you hold a long term resident permit of European Communities in the territory of the Republic of Poland or,
- you hold a temporary residence permit for one year or more issued in the territory of the Republic of Poland in connection with Article 127,Article 159 section 1 or Article 186 section 1 point 3 or 4 Law for Foreigners of 12 December 2013 (Journal of Laws, item 1650, and have been granted subsidiary protection in the territory of the Republic of Poland
- you have been granted subsidiary protection in the territory of the Republic of Poland.
Other types of scholarships
The Kozminski Foundation offers scholarships for the best students. They do not depend on the admission decision and the rights that the student has to stay in Poland.
For more detailed information about the Kozminski Foundation scholarships please visit http://www.kozminski.edu.pl/index.php?9839&L=1 or contact email@example.com