Undergraduate programs - requirements
- Consent of the current University for transfer
- Transfer application – here application
- Transcript of records with number of hours per each course, ECTS, grades (and key to grading system attached), GPA and number of semesters completed
- Syllabi of completed courses
- Application form – here link to the form
- Original high school diploma or an official duplicate issued by the candidate's high school or a notarized copy
- Translation of a foreign high school diploma into Polish or English
- Recognition of the candidate’s high school diploma, if it was obtained abroad It does not refer to credentials from EU, OECD, EFTA and countries with which Poland has agreements on recognition of education (Ukraine, Belarus, Austria, Germany, France, Czech Republic, Libya, Lithuania, Slovakia, China).
- 1 signed passport photograph
- copy of a national ID or passport
- proof of payment of the admission fee (non-refundable)
- certificate confirming proficiency in English (you can be exempted from submitting an English proficiency certificate only if your High School Diploma confirms that English was your only language of instruction or English is your mother tongue) - e.g. FCE, CAE, CPE, BEC, CEIBT issued by the University of Cambridge; IELTS (>=6.0 points); TOEFL IBT (>=87 points); TOEIC (at least 700 points from the test); LCCI (English for Business Level 2, 3, 4); London Test of English certificates (PEARSON) - level 3, 4, 5 (certificates Edexcel). Polish citizens who scored at least 95% on the basic level or 80% in the extended level from English language at the Polish "Matura" examination can be excluded from submitting an English proficiency certificate.
- List of documents confirming the knowledge of English language (pdf) – link to the list
Candidates who obtained their high school diplomas in a foreign country, are required to submit a translation of their diploma by a sworn translator and they must also obtain a recognition
Foreigners who need a visa to study in Poland are additionally required to make payment of tuition for one full year of studies before documents necessary in the visa application proces can be issued.
Except taking into account recognition of the learning outcomes, the candidate’s academic standing is also an important factor for receiving a positive transfer decision