no news in this list.
Other than a student exchange every student of Kozminski University can participate in international activities within the framework of partnerships with universities from around the world. We encourage KU students to take part in those events, as it is a great occasion to gain extra ECTS points, open yourself up to new experiences and meet new friends.
Below you can find updated information about short programs, courses and international schools organized by KU partners.
We are happy to announce the Winter School on “Sport event management” which is going to take place in UNECON on the 13-22th of February 2019!
The program is targeted on Economics, Sports & Event Management, Business and Tourism students.
We invite your students to join the international team of students to enjoy the mixture of challenging and exciting activities within the program.
Please forward this information to your colleagues and students who are in concern.
Promo leaflet is enclosed here.
Summer Program 2019
Metz, Nancy, Nuremberg and Paris: at the heart of Europe
If you are not the correct contact person for outgoing students at your university, we kindly ask that you forward this e-mail to the appropriate person.
We would like to draw your attention to the Undergraduate Summer Program that is held annually at ICN Business School. The 2019 edition will be held from June 3th to June 30th, 2019.
- 2 concentrations for students to choose from:
· European Management
· European Marketing & Management of Luxury
- 5 Mandatory modules with educational visits:
· European Institutions & French Perspectives
· Management & Business in Europe
· Design Thinking & Innovation
· German Economy & Perspectives on Business
· Geopolitics and Future Challenges
- 1 week on ICN’s campus in Nancy
- 3 days on ICN’s campus in Metz
- Trips to Brussels, Luxembourg and Munich
- Visits to European institutions
- 3 days in Stuttgart
- 1 week on ICN’s campus in Nuremberg, Germany
- 4 days in Paris
- 2 weekends free for travelling
- Students earn up to 10 ECTS credits
- Cost for exchange students: 3 000 Euros (including tuition, shared accommodation, meals from Monday to Friday, company visits, cultural visits, transportation during the program)
- Deadline for application: March 15th, 2019
- Contact: email@example.com
You will find attached:
You can also watch the Summer Program promotional video.
LUISS University would like to inform you about Summer programs for Bachelor students:
Summer Programs 2019:
· Summer School Euro-Mediterranean Trends. Society and Culture, Politics and Economics; July 8th – 26th 2019, Rome. Includes visits to several International Institutions
LUISS Summer University Programs are
Regarding the Fees:
25% tuition fee reduction for Partner universities students (by May 31st)
30% tuition fee reduction for Early bird applications (by April 1st)
More information: here
We are happy to announce the 8th edition of the Winter School Lisbon at ISCTE Business School, Lisbon, Portugal.
The Winter School Lisbon 2019 gives students the opportunity to choose between 4 high-quality academic courses allowing them to enhance their skills and knowledge whilst experiencing first hand Portuguese culture, history and language.
The students can also participate in a large variety of extra-curricular activities, including visits in and outside Lisbon, which will make this an unforgettable and enriching experience.
Winter School Lisbon 2019 Courses - 6 ECTS credits – January 3rd to 20th
Taught in English:
- Cross Cultural Communication and Negotiation
- Corporate Negotiation and Influence
- Entrepreneurial Finance
Taught in Portuguese:
- Innovation and Creativity in Marketing
For more detailed information about the program, please visit our website
In case of any questions or doubts, please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org