no news in this list.
Other than a student exchange every student of Kozminski University can participate in international activities within the framework of partnerships with universities from around the world. We encourage KU students to take part in those events, as it is a great occasion to gain extra ECTS points, open yourself up to new experiences and meet new friends.
Below you can find updated information about short programs, courses and international schools organized by KU partners.
Greetings from Porto!
We are happy to send you attached all information regarding Católica Porto Business School International Summer Schools 2019 in:
= Marketing Trends
= International Ventures
Program dates: July 22 to August 2, 2019
Program Fee for students from Partner Universities*:
With Accommodation – 1050.5€ (Early bird)/1140.5€ (Normal)
Without Accommodation – 675€ (Early bird)/765€ (Normal)
ECTS - 4
*The program fee include: Materials, Social Activities and coffee breaks during morning classes.
Further information and online application: http://www.porto.ucp.pt/summer-school
We really hope we can welcome your students in July!
Katholische Universität Eichstätt-Ingolstadt offers first two Kozminski students The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) scholarship, covering a 100% tuition waiver as well as a 500€ grant for travelling expenses!
WFI International Summer School „Firms in Society“ 2019: Ingolstadt - July 29 - August 9, 2019 / Up to 10 ECTS points
Students attend high-class courses on the role of firms in society, experience real world business insights with entrepreneurial champions, gain a deeper insight into German and especially Bavarian culture and visit famous Neuschwanstein Castle.
Part of the program are several firm visits (AUDI, LEDvance, Bauer Group, brigk). Prof. Jennifer Brown from the prestigious David Eccles School of Business will give a keynote on The Economics of (Mis)behavior.
The WFI Summer School focuses on Master students but each time we have accepted a few very good advanced Bachelor students. The required language level in English is B2. Students can obtain up to 10 ECTS points (4 modules at 2,5 ECTS points each). The module descriptions of the summer school courses will be published in spring. The website http://www.ku.de/wwf/international/wfi-summer-school/ contains details about all the aspects of the program, including student testimonials from participants of the summer school 2018.
Summer Program 2019
Metz, Nancy, Nuremberg and Paris: at the heart of Europe
If you are not the correct contact person for outgoing students at your university, we kindly ask that you forward this e-mail to the appropriate person.
We would like to draw your attention to the Undergraduate Summer Program that is held annually at ICN Business School. The 2019 edition will be held from June 3th to June 30th, 2019.
- 2 concentrations for students to choose from:
· European Management
· European Marketing & Management of Luxury
- 5 Mandatory modules with educational visits:
· European Institutions & French Perspectives
· Management & Business in Europe
· Design Thinking & Innovation
· German Economy & Perspectives on Business
· Geopolitics and Future Challenges
- 1 week on ICN’s campus in Nancy
- 3 days on ICN’s campus in Metz
- Trips to Brussels, Luxembourg and Munich
- Visits to European institutions
- 3 days in Stuttgart
- 1 week on ICN’s campus in Nuremberg, Germany
- 4 days in Paris
- 2 weekends free for travelling
- Students earn up to 10 ECTS credits
- Cost for exchange students: 3 000 Euros (including tuition, shared accommodation, meals from Monday to Friday, company visits, cultural visits, transportation during the program)
- Deadline for application: March 15th, 2019
- Contact: email@example.com
You will find attached:
You can also watch the Summer Program promotional video.
LUISS University would like to inform you about Summer programs for Bachelor students:
Summer Programs 2019:
· Summer School Euro-Mediterranean Trends. Society and Culture, Politics and Economics; July 8th – 26th 2019, Rome. Includes visits to several International Institutions
LUISS Summer University Programs are
Regarding the Fees:
25% tuition fee reduction for Partner universities students (by May 31st)
30% tuition fee reduction for Early bird applications (by April 1st)
More information: here