The program offers an excellent possibility to discuss:
- the best practices of internationalization process
- how to create good practices in study exchange and international internships
- how to promote the international activities in multicultural environment
- how to manage and increase the quality of the international client service
It will be, also, possible to get knowledge about the most prestigious international accreditations, applying to the business schools.
During the Staff Week, the workshops on the International Aspects in Higher Education are planned.
It will be a great chance to create a fruitful network between EU and non- EU universities representatives.
We hope, that interactive form of the Event will meet with acclaim and will be an additional value to the visit.
- the international relations officers,
- deans, associate deans, academic coordinators,
- colleagues from departments related to the internationalization
- other colleagues, developing or implementing strategy of internationalization.
See you in Warsaw!
TRANSPORT IN WARSAW
By taxi: please use taxi, located right across the exit of the airport (do not talk to the “taxi” people, offering you a taxi lift inside the airport). It could be Itaxi or Wawa taxi. It will be around 15 euros cost to get to the center city. If you would like the hotel car to pick you up, it will be around 23 euro, so they will wait for you with your name on the table.
- By bus: Bus 175 will take you to the center city, where you will have a transfer to your destination.
- By train: train will take you to the Central Railway station (the same place as bus 175 goes), where you will have a transfer to your destination. Please buy tickets at the Kiosk inside the Airport or directly at the bus at the ticket machine (4.40 PLN – cost around 1 euro)
The tram 18 ( from the Center City stop Centrum towards Żeran FSO ) and the tram 20 ( from metro station Ratusz Arsenal towards Żeran FSO)
Please, get off on Pimot stop and go about 100 meters toward blue building on your left side, which is building D of Kozminski University.
Information for Programme countries Participants
1) Please send us your registration form available below the link. Deadline for applications – 15th April
2) By April 22nd, you will get personal information by e-mail, if you are accepted.
3) If you need any kind of document, confirming your participation in KU Staff Week, please send an information to Ms. Kalina Błaszkiewicz: email@example.com.
4) During last day of the Event, the members of the Staff Week will receive the Certificates of Participation.
5) All participants, who are Erasmus+ scholarship holders, shall complete and submit the online EU Survey after the mobility abroad within 30 calendar days upon receipt of the invitation to complete it.
6) The organizational cost is”
- 100 EURO per participant for International Relations Module,
- 200 EUR per participant for Language Skills Training,
to be transferred to:
Bank Name: Bank Millennium SA Bank Account number: PL 22 1160 2202 0000 0000 3260 4533 SWIFT Code: BIGBPLPWXXX Title of the transfer: International Staff Week [Name and Last Name of the participant]
The original invoice will be given during the event along with the Certificates.
Participants, who fail to complete and submit the online EU Survey may be required partially or fully reimburse the financial support received
Information for Partner countries Participants
APPLICABLE FOR KU PARTNER INSTITUTIONS ONLY!
1) Please send us your registration form available below the link. Deadline for applications – 30th April
2) By May 10th, you will get personal information by e-mail, if you are accepted.
3) The same time, the participants will receive via e-mail the sample of the Training Agreement (TA), that should be filled in, signed by the participant and the university representative (International Office representative or other supervisor) and sent as a scan, to firstname.lastname@example.org
4) The TA will be signed by KU and send to the participant.
5) The participants will receive via e-mail a sample of the Financial Agreement (FA), to be signed by the participants and send back to email@example.com
6) The FA will be signed by KU and send to the participant back.
7) The participants who submit: TA, FA, will receive the scholarship for the mobility period, according to the amount of the scholarship fixed by UE (100% of the scholarship in one installment). The scholarship will be transferred to the participant’s personal bank account by the end of May.
8) During last day of the event, the members of the Staff Week will receive the Certificates of Participation.
9) The participants shall complete and submit the online EU Survey, sent automatically by the Erasmus+ system, after the mobility within 30 calendar days upon receipt of the invitation to complete it. The Erasmus+ questionnaire is sent by EU to the participant’ e-mail given by the participant in FA and TA.
10) If you need any additional documents (for example invitation to be shown at Polish Consulate during applying for visa), please contact Ms. Kalina Błaszkiewicz: firstname.lastname@example.org Participants, who fail to complete and submit the online EU Survey may be required partially or fully reimburse the financial support received
The scholarship amount will consists of two elements: living expenses and for travel expenses. Please note, that the final amount can varies.
LIVING EXPENSES = 980 euro
140 EUR per day (5 days of stay + 2 days of travel)