We launched admission to the Doctoral School at Kozminski University. Registration deadline is June 27, 2021.
Are you interested in a career as a researcher at the most prestigious universities in the world? Are you looking for a demanding doctoral school run by the best business schools in Central & Eastern Europe, which is also one of the best research centers in the region? If so, the Doctoral School at Kozminski University is an offer for you.
The education is conducted in English, in full-time mode, and is free of charge. Doctoral students already from the first month of study can count on a scholarship of about 2350 PLN gross.
The ideal candidate for Ph.D. studies at Kozminski University:
- is ambitious
- plans his/her professional development in the area of research in social sciences
- can analyze complex problems and issues
- has a good command of English
- has documented outstanding learning achievements in the past
- hold a Master's degree in a social science, law or related field.
In addition to having a proven excellent academic record, applicants to the Doctoral School should also have an interest in research. Graduates from a variety of disciplines (such as management, finance, economics, law, engineering studies, psychology, or other related fields) who intend to contribute significantly to the field of social sciences in both theoretical and methodological terms through their research and scholarly activities are admitted.
- Submission of the required documents by June 27, 2021 (email, snail mail, in person at the university)
- Recruitment interview with selected candidates will be conducted by the Recruitment Committee between 1 and 3 July 2021.
- Decision on admission
The decision will be communicated to the candidate by the end of July 2021.
More information, program details and contact HERE.