On October 14th, as part of Erasmus Days, we planted an oak tree. Let it be our symbol of development, inclusion, diversity and strength - just like the Erasmus+ program.
As part of the festivities we have planted an oak tree to commemorate these special days, and so that our whole community remembers that internationalization is one of the key values promoted at Kozminski University, and we support international mobility for our students, and both our academic and administrative staff. The event was attended by:
- Prof. Grzegorz Mazurek, Rector of the University,
- Prof. Aleksandra Przegalińska, Vice-Rector for International Relations and ESR,
- Valentyna Gumińska, Director of the International Relations Office,
- The International Relations Office Team,
- Employees of the University,
- and the most important guests our Students!
You can spot our Erasmus+ tree behind building D at the Kozminski University campus! Enjoy a small picture gallery from the event: