Join the Dream Gift Initiative!
Our Academy and Kozminski Foundation once again join the Dream Gift Initiative for children from institutions in Barycz, Domaszków and Lidzbark Warmiński. You too can help by joining our fundraiser!
This will be a different Christmas from the ones we remember. Hustle, laughter and joy will be replaced by reflection on the past year and events that changed the world forever. Surely one thing in our hearts will remain the same – a hope that we will return to our normality and everyday life, which we love so much and which we so often underestimate. This is what the wards of the institutions in Barycz, Domaszków and Lidzbark Warmiński are fighting for, and the Kozminski community along with them.
- It comes naturally for us to join the Dream Gift Initiative once again. I have stressed many times that Kozminski's strength is primarily people who have been proving for years that help is one of the pillars of our university. This time it will be the same, and we, as a university, will double every zloty that will be transferred to the account of the Kozminski Foundation with the annotation "The Dream Gift" - says prof. Grzegorz Mazurek, Rector of ALK.
Once again, the Kozminski University and the Kozminski Foundation joined the Dream Gift Initiative. Our goal is to raise funds to support the purchase of things that those children need the most.
- It is important for Christmas to be a time of our unity and solidarity with those less fortunate who must fight for their future. Let this period be a substitute for the normality which we miss so much. I know this is a difficult time for all of us, but every gesture of help, every smile of a child, is a contribution to their better future. Let us not be indifferent. This is our fight - says Sylwia Hałas-Dej, President of the Kozminski Foundation.
Who are we helping?
- A boarding house at the Special School and Educational Centre in Barycz, Świętokrzyskie Province;
- Orphanage in Domaszków, in the Lower Silesia Province;
- Preventive and Therapeutic Centre "Promyk" in Lidzbark Warmiński, Warmińsko-Mazurskie Voivodeship.
What do we want to subsidise for children from Lidzbark Warmiński?
- 2 folding conference tables (160 x 80 cm),
- 12 folding chairs (Loop Leg),
- Foosball table (Trambambula).
What do we want to subsidise for children from Barycz?
- multifunctional gaming table (foosball, billiards, table tennis and air hockey),
- a wifi mat with games, dancing, yoga,
- video game console with a TV connection,
- new board games, puzzles, blocks,
- rich set of plastic materials.
What do we want to subsidise for children from Domaszków?
- single-seat atlas,
- a training bench,
- 2 sets of dumbbells,
- tapes, exercise rubbers, pump holder and a mat,
- cosmetic sets for 4 girls.
How can you help?
Firs of all, it is very simple. Second of all, every amount matters.
Payments can be made through the Kozminski Foundation:
- through PayU
- via traditional transfer
Foundation's bank account number is: 14 2130 0004 2001 0673 5369 0001
Please transfer your payment with annotation "The Dream Gift" by November 30, 2020.
Thank you for being with us. It will still be beautiful.
Kozminski Foundation Team