Join the Facebook group dedicated to candidates of this program HERE!
The three-year Bachelor Program in Management (equivalent to a BSc or a BComm degree) is designed for students who are interested in pursuing managerial and entrepreneurial careers in both domestic and international companies.
Conducted in English, the program consists of six semesters. Its objective is to provide students with a solid foundation in management, finance, accounting, human resource management, and other business related areas in a real-world setting.
Graduates receive a Bachelor in Management diploma. Additionally they get a diploma's supplement stating which major the student finished.
Choose a major in Entrepreneurship, Marketing, International Management, HoReCa (Hotel, Restaurant, Catering) Management or Digital Society & New Media. Each major offers its participants the ability to gain a deeper knowledge and to fine tune the skills within specific areas of management necessary to successfully confront the numerous challenges when pursuing a international professional career.
Go for a Double Degree program to one of our 4 partner instutions and gain two diplomas during your course of studies!
Take part in an international exchange during the "Mobility Window" on the 5th semester and you will not have to worry about any course differences
Guided by our accomplished faculty students acquire the comprehensive knowledge, practical skills, and analytical tools needed to establish a successful enterprise or perform effectively as a manager.
During the course of study, students of the Bachelor in Management Program have the opportunity to go on their second year to one of our partner universities for a so-called double degree program, thanks to which they will receive not only the diploma of Kozminski University, but also from our partner university!
Click on the logo of a partner institution to get more information n your university of interest.
Available Double Degree Programs on the Bachelor in Management studies:
The Bachelor in Management at Kozminski University (KU) is a unique interdisciplinary program combining in-depth insights into management functions with the possibility to create your own personalized experience by offering five distinct majors to choose from.
Start creating your global network of contacts by interacting and integrating with your fellow peers, who currently represent almost 80 countries. The multicultural nature of KU develops your intercultural skills and prepares you well for the challenges of international business .International exposure is a key factor for potential employers. That is why we highly encourage our students to visit one of our 200+ partner universities for an exchange semester during the so called "Mobility Window" on the 5th semester.
I hope to meet you in October on the Bachelor in Management Program!
Prof. Mariola Ciszewska-Mlinarič, Ph.D.
Dean of the College of Management
Moreover, you also have the possibility to go abroad for a part of your studies and gain two highly valued diplomas by choosing one of the Double Degree options with our partner institutions in France, Ireland, Germany or Brazil .Besides perfecting your English during the course of your studies, we also offer a broad selection of foreign languages to take as an elective course: Chinese, French, German, Portuguese, and Spanish.
As indicated in our mission, we are supporting our students to make not only a difference in business or society but to have a real positive impact on its development.
I hope to see you soon during our classes!
Krzysztof Chmielewski, Ph.D.
Vice-Dean of the College of Managment
- Practical skills and analytical tools needed for the creation of a new business venture
- Entrepreneurial skills and knowledge required to take advantage of available opportunities and tackle the problems of business development
- Knowledge and skills needed to become an entrepreneurial leader in various organizations (profit and non-profit)
- Knowledge regarding the specificity of family business and succession processes
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Practical knowledge of planning and conducting marketing activities in different organizations
- Practical knowledge on how to develop successful strategies for achieving marketing objectives
- Skills and competencies in the use of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) marketing tools
- Practical ability to conduct marketing research projects – planning and implementation
- In-depth knowledge on how to explore new markets by means of international marketing activities
- Practical knowledge of contemporary trends in marketing (e.g., social media marketing, viral marketing, etc.)
- Knowledge regarding the international and intercultural aspects of management and organizations
- An understanding of the impact of cultures on organizations
- The ability to understand and work in an international/multicultural environment
- The ability to understand and apply management concepts in diverse cultural settings
- A manager in Polish branches of foreign enterprises
- A specialist in foreign market development
- A specialist in international cooperation in public/local administration offices and in the non-governmental sector
- A leader of international projects
- An entrepreneur who pursues opportunities on the international market
- An entrepreneurial leader in different organizations
- A marketing specialist – ready to work in both domestic and international environments as well as corporations, small and medium sized companies, interactive or marketing research agencies, and/or public institutions
- A junior marketing manager responsible for the development of brands in local, domestic, or international markets
- A marketing consultant with in depth knowledge of the newest concepts and marketing tools
- An entrepreneur prepared for the succession of the family business
Classes take place from Monday to Friday in the morning and in the afternoon.
One of the most important parts of each university is an academic staff. The Kozminski University definitely has that advantage. Well-experienced and highly qualified lecturers always tend to conduct the theory with practical background, which is really crucial for students who are at the beginning of their career ladder. The excellent educational facilities of our university are very useful for constantly developing. Also, the location in Warsaw city gives lots of awesome benefits for a person who likes diversity.
ATTENTION! In accordance with the recommendations of Ministry of Health of Republic of Poland, concerning the prevention of Coronavirus spread, the University is closed until further notice. The employees of Admission Office are available during the office hours (8:30 - 16:30) via e-mail (email@example.com) or by calling +48 22 519 22 69. In urgent cases there is the possibility to schedule an individual meeting with the employees ON CAMPUS, after scheduling an appointment following this link. Admission is based on the results of the matriculation exam (matura) in three subjects chosen by the candidate among all of the subjects in the examination.
Qualifying points are calculated based on the percentage results from the matriculation certificate (nowa matura) as follows:
1% at the basic level = 1.5 points;
1% at the advanced level = 2 points;
1% at the advanced level of Mathematic = 3 points.
Grades obtained as result of the "old matriculation", International Baccalaureate system or a foreign high school diploma are also converted into qualifying points.
Candidates who have reached the minimum level of 350 points will be admitted to Kozminski University programs until the enrollment limit for chosen program is reached.
During the application process candidates must submit a complete set of documents including:
- application form - complete the form online, print and sign the resulting document
- original high school diploma or an official duplicate and transcript of records issued by the candidate's high school or notary proved copies
- translation of a foreign high school diploma into Polish or English
- Recognition of the candidate’s high school diploma, if it was obtained abroad (it must be obtained before the end of first semester of studies) More information It does not refer to credentials from EU, OECD, EFTA and countries with which Poland has agreements on recognition of education (Ukraine, Belarus, Austria, Germany, France, Czech Republic, Libya, Lithuania, Slovakia, China).
- 1 passport photograph
- copy of a national ID or passport
- proof of payment of the admission fee (non-refundable)
- certificate confirming proficiency in English:
- FCE, CAE, CPE, BEC, CEIBT issued by the University of Cambridge
- IELTS (at least 6.0 points, academic level)
- TOEFL iBT (at least 87 points)
- TOEIC (at least 700 points from the test)
- LCCI (English for Business Level 2, 3, 4)
- FTBE (Foundation Certificate for Teachers of Business English)
- TELC (B2 Certificate in English)
- Pearson certificate at least B2 level
Only candidates who scored at least 95% on the basic level or 80% in the extended level from English language at the Polish "Matura" examination, completed European Baccalaureate, completed International Baccalaureate or completed education instructed in English in one of the EU countries, Great Britain, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, can be excluded from submitting an English proficiency certificate.
Tuition fee should be transferred to the individual student account which is assigned and sent to the student together with the admission decision.
In case of visa, accommodations and other daily issues please contact our Student Support and Service Center: firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates who obtained their high school diplomas in a foreign country, are required to submit a translation of their diploma by a sworn translator and they must also obtain a recognition (before the end of the first semester of studies).
Foreigners who need a visa to study in Poland are additionally required to make payment of tuition for one full year of studies before we can issue documents necessary in the visa application process i.e. invitation to come to Poland and the admission decision. Admission commission issues a conditional acceptance letter including individual account number to which the payment should be transferred in Polish Złoty (PLN) calculated according to the exchange rates of the National Bank of Poland (www.nbp.pl). In case the candidate is denied a visa tuition is returned. Admission fee is non-refundable.
The admission fee should be transferred to the Kozminski University bank account or made through the platnosci.pl system available after completing the online application form.
All of the required documents should be submitted in one complete package to the Admissions Office (in person or via regular post).
The decision is issued after submission of complete package of documents and evaluation.
The final step of the admission process is signing the agreement.
The full tuition for this program in PLN is:
- Paid in full: 78 900 PLN
- Paid in installments: 79 500 PLN
The full tuition for this program in EUR is:
- Paid in full: 17 400 EUR*
- Paid in installments: 17 700 EUR*
|I year||II year||III year|
|Tuition per year paid in full (PLN)||25 000 PLN||26 300 PLN||27 600 PLN|
|Tuition per year paid in 10 installments (PLN)||10 x 2 520 PLN||10 x 2 650 PLN||10 x 2 780 PLN|
|Tuition per year paid in full (EUR)||5 520 EUR*||5 800 EUR*||6 080 EUR*|
|Tuition per year paid in 10 installments (PLN)||10 x 560 EUR*||10 x 590 EUR*||10 x 620 EUR*|
|Admission fee: 85 PLN / 20 EUR*|
* Exchange rates according to NBP table of 2021-01-20: 1 EUR = 4,534 PLN PRICES IN PLN ARE APPLIED. If you pay in EURO please note that payments in EUR are recalculated into PLN according to the exchange rate of Millennium Bank based on the day of receipt of payment to the Kozminski University bank account. Check current exchange rate.
Payment of the admission fee should be made to the following bank account:
Name of the bank: Pekao S.A. II o/Warszawa Address: Grzybowska 53/57, Warszawa Bank account number: 20 1240 1024 1111 0010 1646 0637 SWIFT code: PKOPPLPW IBAN: PL