BENEFITS FOR YOU & CO.
Discover the entire M&A process to understand the key value drivers
Benefits for you:
- Master key skills for structuring, financing and controlling the M&A process.
- Boost your expertise and confidence in communication with key deal partners.
- Understand how to manage a sustainable value creation process and mitigate risks.
- Experience how to engage external consultants, manage integration process and cope with cultural issues.
- Obtain the Certificate of Professional Excellence in the specialised field from the top business school.
Benefits for your organization:
- M&A program help managers in developing sustainable value creation ideas based on financial and business facts.
- Business leaders learn how to spot business opportunities and capture them with entrepreneurial zeal.
- Skilled in value driving activities, senior managers will improve their value-added decisions.
- Our teaching approach promotes diversity, sustainability and high ethical standards.
Sharpen your competitive edge in M&A activities
What you will learn:
- Learn to devise a sustainable M&A strategy in dynamic economic environment.
- Focus on viable synergy potential during the strategic fit screening of targets.
- Investigate the value creation process and observe limitations of valuation techniques.
- Discover LBO transactions and find out ways to optimise financing.
How you learn:
- Explore the latest trends and find out how to handle acquisitions and overcome most common issues.
- Profit from insights based on Live case studies from various industries and company sizes.
- Confront your ideas in stimulating discussions with industry experts and peers.
- Develop your own value creation narrative and present a sell or buy side case.
How to apply
Use our online application form.
Application deadline: 20.04.2020
Last day of Early-Bird registration: 31.01.2020
Need more info?
Please read our FAQ (here) or contact us (here)
Join us to experience the real-life diversity of financial dimensions
- You are a general manager, business developer, M&A manager, strategic planner, lawyer or compliance officer embarking or already involved in various stages of M&A.
- You are a private company owner developing your M&A strategy for the first time.
- You are financial experts eager to broaden your horizons in the overall M&A process.
- You are a functional manager in controlling, finance, sales, procurement or HR keen to contribute value.
Application process is plain and easy.
No application fees.
Registered participants will be contacted for a short interview by our program leader.
An acceptance letter will be sent electronically and will contain an invoice for tuition fee.
Enjoy the start of an exciting learning journey after receiving full access to our program.
We admit candidates to specific sessions on a rolling, space available basis, and encourage you to apply as early as possible.
Although most programs have no formal educational requirements, admission is a selective process based on your professional achievement and organizational responsibilities.
- One-time fee: 1890 EUR.
- This Executive Master Class tuition fee includes: course materials, welcome dinner, lunch and catering during breaks, parking, wifi on campus, free access to our databases, LinkedIn Learning platform and the gym.
- Early bird discount until 31.01.2020: 10%
- Discount for Kozminski University Alumni: 10%
- Team discount: 10%.
* The three offered special discounts will be cumulated.
OUR EXPERTS & FACULTY
Our team of seasoned experts
Be inspired by our international team who love to blend academic rigor with insights from the real-world projects
Meet our experts >>>
Discover full options to follow your passion
Leverage your corporate finance prowess by following an individual learning path @Kozminski
INSPIRATION BEYOND KOZMINSKI UNIVERSITY
Did you know?
Poland is among the fastest growing economies in EU and the only growing economy during the global economic crisis.
Warsaw is the second biggest university city in EU.
It is among top 3 most business-friendly European cities with top human capital and lifestyle.
A modern cosmopolitan business hub for the leading global players and domestic companies.