BENEFITS FOR YOU & CO.
Master financial dimensions of value creation and accelerate your career
Benefits for you:
- Read and use financial reports to prepare budgets and forecasts in the broader business context.
- Boost your expertise and confidence in communication with other business functions.
- Understand how to manage a sustainable value creation process and mitigate risks.
- Perform cash-flow based project appraisals and company valuations.
- Obtain the Certificate of Professional Excellence in the specialised field from the top business school.
Benefits for your organization:
- This program helps you to develop sustainable value creation ideas based on financial and business facts.
- Business leaders learn how to spot business opportunities and capture them with entrepreneurial eagerness.
- Skilled in measuring product and customer profitability, managers will improve their decisions, thus contributing to stakeholder value
- Our teaching approach promotes diversity, sustainability and high ethical standards.
Gain the skills and confidence to talk finance
What you will learn:
- Learn the logic behind company accounts and incorporate financial information in your business narrative.
- Master product/services cost calculations and optimize customer profitability on sustainable basis.
- Use the hidden potential of accounting and financial information for confident business decisions.
- Investigate the stakeholder value process for its impact on total risk and project/business valuation.
How you learn:
- Explore the latest trends in financial management and figure out your company’s situation.
- Profit from insights based on live case studies from various industries and company sizes.
- Confront your ideas in stimulating discussions with industry experts and peers.
- Develop your own stakeholder value creation narrative and present your case.
How to apply
Use our online application form.
Application deadline: 18.05.2020
Last day of Early-Bird registration: 29.02.2020
Need more info?
Please read our FAQ (here) or contact us (here)
Join us to experience the real-life diversity of financial dimensions
- You are C-level executive (CEO, COO, CTO), Business development & Sales manager, Business unit Head, Marketing manager, member of Chair of Board of directors.
- You are a functional manager in controlling, sales, procurement or HR keen to upgrade your expertise in financial issues.
- You are a private company owner with non-financial background implementing value based management.
- You are responsible for delivering sustainable growth in stakeholder value.
Application process is plain and easy.
No application fees.
Registered participants will be contacted for a short interview by our program leader.
An acceptance letter will be sent electronically and will contain an invoice for tuition fee.
Enjoy the start of an exciting learning journey after receiving full access to our program.
We admit candidates to specific sessions on a rolling, space available basis, and encourage you to apply as early as possible.
Although most programs have no formal educational requirements, admission is a selective process based on your professional achievement and organizational responsibilities.
- One-time fee: 2390 EUR.
- This Executive Master Class tuition fee includes: course materials, welcome dinner, lunch and catering during breaks, parking, wifi on campus, free access to our databases, LinkedIn Learning platform and the gym.
- Early bird discount until 29.02.2020: 10%
- Discount for Kozminski University Alumni: 10%
- Team discount: 10%
* The three offered special discounts will be cumulated.
OUR EXPERTS & FACULTY
Our team of seasoned experts
Be inspired by our international team who love to blend academic rigor with insights from the real-world projects
Meet our experts >>>
Discover full options to follow your passion
Leverage your corporate finance prowess by following an individual learning path @Kozminski
INSPIRATION BEYOND KOZMINSKI UNIVERSITY
Did you know?
Poland is among the fastest growing economies in EU and the only growing economy during the global economic crisis.
Warsaw is the second biggest university city in EU.
It is among top 3 most business-friendly European cities with top human capital and lifestyle.
A modern cosmopolitan business hub for the leading global players and domestic companies.