BENEFITS FOR YOU & CO.
Gain unique insights from entrepreneurs, investors and academics
Benefits for you:
- Understand business valuation, learn how to structure successful deals and profit from latest financial engineering techniques.
- Find out the skills required to succeed as an entrepreneur.
- Grasp a cost-benefit calculation and become an equal negotiation partner.
- Discover best practices for assessment of opportunities in MBO and LBO deals.
- Obtain the Certificate of Professional Excellence in the specialised field from the top business school.
Benefits for your organization:
- This program helps you to develop sustainable value creation ideas based on financial and business facts.
- Business leaders learn how to improve their investment decisions and inspire value-added attitudes among team members.
- Managers learn how to avoid costly mistakes and manage key value drivers and risks.
- Our teaching approach constantly promotes diversity, sustainability and high ethical standards as one of the key valuation parameters.
Gain the skills and confidence to discuss VC/PE transactions
What you will learn:
- Evaluation of new venture opportunities applying a set of criteria discussed during this masterclass.
- Explore and simulate a range of most common real-life scenarios (start-ups, MBO, exit strategy, harvesting).
- Discover the latest trends in the most dynamic PE/VC markets.
- Implement valuation techniques of a venture-backed company on life-case situations most common in your business world.
- Master the workings of international capital markets, cash-flow analysis, capital structure optimisation, and risk assessment approaches.
- Understand a term sheet and learn how to negotiate with an PE/VC investor.
How you learn:
- Hands-on workshop guarantees an interactive experience based on life-case studies.
- Various VC/PE scenarios are demonstrated on the recent deals, tackling all common situations.
- Participants are asked to do a prep to this masterclass and to read recommended case-studies what makes our discussions very practical.
How to apply
Use our online application form.
Application deadline: 27.01.2020
Last day of Early-Bird registration: 31.10.2019
Need more info?
Please read our FAQ (here) or contact us (here)
Join us to experience the real-life diversity of financial dimensions
- You are an entrepreneur / owner of a start-up who:
- wants to attract an angel investor or a venture capitalist,
- is going to develop the business together with a private equity fund.
- You are an investor in a privately-held company, limited partner or other provider to PE/VC funds.
- You are a manager who wants to acquire a company through a management buyout or a leverage buyout.
- You are a professional seeking for a job in a venture capital industry.
Application process is plain and easy.
No application fees.
Registered participants will be contacted for a short interview by our program leader.
An acceptance letter will be sent electronically and will contain an invoice for tuition fee.
Enjoy the start of an exciting learning journey after receiving full access to our program.
We admit candidates to specific sessions on a rolling, space available basis, and encourage you to apply as early as possible.
Although most programs have no formal educational requirements, admission is a selective process based on your professional achievement and organizational responsibilities.
- One-time fee: 1890 EUR.
- This Executive Master Class tuition fee includes: course materials, welcome dinner, lunch and catering during breaks, parking, wifi on campus, free access to our databases, LinkedIn Learning platform and the gym.
- Early bird discount until 31.10.19: 10%
- Discount for Kozminski University Alumni: 10%
- Team discount: 10%
* The three offered special discounts will be cumulated.
OUR EXPERTS & FACULTY
Our team of seasoned experts
Be inspired by our international team who love to blend academic rigor with insights from the real-world projects
Meet our experts >>>
Discover full options to follow your passion
Leverage your corporate finance prowess by following an individual learning path @Kozminski
INSPIRATION BEYOND KOZMINSKI UNIVERSITY
Did you know?
Poland is among the fastest growing economies in EU and the only growing economy during the global economic crisis.
Warsaw is the second biggest university city in EU.
It is among top 3 most business-friendly European cities with top human capital and lifestyle.
A modern cosmopolitan business hub for the leading global players and domestic companies.