Benefit from practical approach.
Benefit from variety of teaching methods.
Benefit from individual approach and networking quality.
Discover the entire M&A process to understand the key value drivers Benefits for you:
- Master key skills for structuring, financing and controlling the M&A process.
- Boost your expertise and confidence in communication with key deal partners.
- Understand how to manage a sustainable value creation process and mitigate risks.
- Experience how to engage external consultants, manage integration process and cope with cultural issues.
- Obtain the Certificate of Professional Excellence in the specialised field from the top business school.
Benefits for your organization:
- M&A program help managers in developing sustainable value creation ideas based on financial and business facts.
- Business leaders learn how to spot business opportunities and capture them with entrepreneurial zeal.
- Skilled in value driving activities, senior managers will improve their value-added decisions
- Our teaching approach promotes diversity, sustainability and high ethical standards.
Paweł is the Head of the Department of Finance and deeply involved in consulting projects covering M&A, valuation and restructuring for various industries and company sizes.
He is a passionate teacher invited by several European business schools and a successful researcher publishing in high impact scientific journals. On his learning path you can find Kozminski University, University of Greenwich, IEDC and Harvard Business School.
CEO & CFO at WM Advisory
Milena is an experienced executive supporting managements of listed and nonlisted companies in value creation. She loves sharing her knowledge and thus runs trainings on valuation, ﬁnancial analysis, capital markets and storytelling. Milena is a CFA and ACCA Charter holder. For 10 years she has been an equity analyst at international brokerage houses. She is a multiple times laureate of analysts rankings for her insights and recommendations both domestically and internationally. Milena currently runs a boutique advisory company and is a supervisory board member of one of the WSE-listed companies.
Franjo loves to combine scientiﬁc rigor with ﬁrst-hand experience in international environment. During his academic career in Slovenia he consulted several M&A projects in the SW Balkan area and prepared the ﬁrst privatisation model for the incumbent Telco. He is associate editor of "Lex Localis" (JCR indexed) and the co-owner of iRDM consulting company. He studied at FEB Maribor, WU Wien and IEDC
Associate partner at OC&C
Bartek is an experienced management consultant (OC&C and Deloitte Consulting) with broad sector expertise across EU and UK. Specialist in inorganic growth / M&A situations. Extensive experience in working with both private equity and corporates on pre-deal projects and value creation plans post acquisition. Great enthusiast of valuecreation plan (VCP) approach in managing PE portfolio companies. Studied in Warsaw School of Economics and Warwick Business School. Engaged in non-proﬁt activities supporting education of talented children from rural areas.
Application process is plain and easy.
No application fees.
Registered participants will be contacted for a short interview by our program leader.
An acceptance letter will be sent electronically and will contain an invoice for tuition fee.
Enjoy the start of an exciting learning journey after receiving full access to our program.
We admit candidates to specific sessions on a rolling, space available basis, and encourage you to apply as early as possible.
Although most programs have no formal educational requirements, admission is a selective process based on your professional achievement and organizational responsibilities.
- One-time fee: 1890 EUR.
- This Executive Master Class tuition fee includes: course materials, welcome dinner, lunch and catering during breaks, parking, wifi on campus, free access to our databases, LinkedIn Learning platform and the gym.
- Early bird discount until tba: 10%
- Discount for Kozminski University Alumni: 10%
- Team discount: 10%.
* The three offered special discounts will be cumulated.