At the beginning of the academic year at Koźmiński University, the first meeting of the International Corporate Advisory Board (ICAB) also takes place. This year, the previous council members concluded their term, and a new team of advisors, representing the worlds of business and education, has begun their work.
Since its inception, the primary responsibility of the International Corporate Advisory Board has been to advise the Rector on matters related to the university's development direction, aligning educational programs with practical needs, and fostering international scientific and educational agreements. This unique team provides a practical perspective at the intersection of education and business, as well as insights into educational trends.
The Council's members include representatives from the business and academic sectors in Poland and abroad. In the academic year 2023/24, the Advisory Board commenced its term with a new composition.
Currently advising the Rector of Koźmiński University are:
- PROF. DR. ANDREAS ALTMANN - Rector MCI The Entrepreneurial School, Honorary Professor University of Innsbruck, Founding Managing Director – MCI Internationale Bildung & Wissenschaft, MCI Internationale Hochschule and Trägerverein Management Zentrum Tirol
- PROF. FRANK BOURNOIS - Vice President and Dean of China Europe International Business School (CEIBS)
- MAREK FORYŃSKI - Managing Director Panattoni
- DR ALICE GUILHON - Dean & Executive President of SKEMA Business School
- JOAO BRAS JORGE - Chairman of the Management Board of Bank Millennium S.A.
- ANNA PAWLAK-KULIGA - Global CFO Ikea Retail
- PROF. LEON LAULUSA - Executive President and Dean of ESCP Business School
- PROF. RAMON O’CALLAGHAN - Chairman International Advisory Board and Former Dean at Porto Business School
- PROF. DR. DR. H.C. MULT. HERMANN SIMON - Founder & Honorary Chairman Simon-Kucher, Honorary President Hermann Simon Business School
- JAROSŁAW SROKA - Member of the Management Board Kulczyk Investments
- ELŻBIETA ŚWIATOPEŁK–CZETWERTYŃSKA - President of the Management Board CitiBank
- MACIEJ WITUCKI - Chairman of the International Corporate Advisory Board, Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Orange Polska, President of Konfederacja Lewiatan
The commencement of the new composition's term in the Board also marks a moment of gratitude to the members, who have supported Koźmiński University in recent years.
Warm thanks were extended to Jan Krzysztof Bielecki (former Prime Minister, Chairman of the EY Partners Board), Henryka Bochniarz (President of the Konfederacja Lewiatan), Francois Colombie (CEO of Auchan Central Europe), Dimitry Ditchkovsky (CEO and owner of CJSC Milavitsa Group), and Piotr Freyberg (President of 3M Wrocław). Remaining connected to the Council for the next term are Maciej Witucki, Prof. Frank Bournuois, and Joao Bras Jorge.