"Future of Automation. Industry - Academia Collaboration"
The conference will take place on 15th of October, 2019, at the premises of our University in Warsaw, 59 Jagiellonska St., Senate Hall D/202
- 12:00-12:30 - Esko Penttinen, Aalto University - "Experiences of industry-academia collaboration & recent research results on automation of business processes"
- 12:30-13:00 - Damian Kędziora, Hanken University
- 13:00-13:30 - Q&A Session
- 13:30-14:00 - Coffee break
- 14:00-14:30 - Jan Dąbrowski, Kozminski University - Presentation of the Kozminski Business Hub
- 14:30-15:30 - Panel Discussion
- Esko Penttinen, Aalto University
- Anna Salamończyk-Mochel, GPW Foundation
- Paweł Panczyj, ABSL
- Jakub Gontarek, Lewiatan
- Why companies are moving to advanced tech?
- Why RPA?
- What are the key lessons learned and risks?
- How to ensure competency development going forward with different types of automation?
- What are the next steps in automation?
- What kind of the competencies are required for the future?
- What is the best way for business - academia collaboration?
- 15:30-16:00 - Q&A Session
Participation in the conference - free of charge
Contact: Ms Elwira Pyk, email@example.com, tel. +48 606 191 502
The organizer of the conference is KU's Department of Quantitative Methods & Information Technology.