Our Alumni conquer another ranking!
We are extremely proud to announce that 6 Alumni of Kozminski University have been included in the prestigious list of "25 Women Lawyers Who Change Polish Business" by Forbes Women Polska together with Women in Law Foundation. This is the third edition of the ranking, which aims to identify women leaders who achieve outstanding professional results and engage in important social initiatives.
Featured on this year's list are:
- Agnieszka Skowronek - Executive MBA Alumna
- dr Iwona Jaroszewska-Ignatowska - graduated from the Legal Doctoral Seminar
- Iwona Rykaczewska - Kuderska - defended her thesis on the postgraduate program "Law of new technologies"
- Edyta Snakowska-Estorninho - graduated from the postgraduate course "Law of new technologies" and "LLM in International Commercial Law". She is also the 2018 Winner of the Kozminski Lion.
- Zuzanna Kopaczynska - "LLM in International Commercial Law" Alumna
- Prof. Małgorzata Wojciechowicz - Alumna of the Legal Doctoral Seminar.
We are delighted that our Alumni have been recognized in such a wonderful way. Their work, both in the legal field and in the community, as well as their passion, commitment and drive to achieve the best results deserve great recognition.