The HoReCa Management major is designed to introduce and prepare students for active participation in the HoReCa sector (Hotels, Restaurants, Catering). The program will show the latest and best management practices from around the world, supported by a large dose of information provided by practitioners from the sector. Great emphasis is put on the most developed aspect - hospitality, i.e. changing the relationship between a client and an entrepreneur as well as showing practical aspects of its application.
If you are interested in running your own restaurant or want to support your family in this area, we will help you to acquire key skills in this field. If you are planning a career in a company that supplies the sector, you will learn how to operate it and what to look out for in cooperation with hotels, restaurants, and catering.
The classes are co-organized with practitioners, updating academic knowledge with practical know-how. We will expand your management knowledge with sommelier skills or supply chain optimization.
You will learn what problems hotels, restaurants, and catering are facing and learn how to deal with them. We will give you the necessary tools for effective management. You will also be able to develop this knowledge after graduation from one of our programs, including postgraduate studies in hotel or restaurant management.
See you at Kozminski University!
Zofia Przymus, MA, Leader of the HoReCa Management Major
- Classes conducted by practitioners and enthusiasts of the topic
- Latest trends and practices in the global HoReCa sector
- Practical information on functioning and improving work in the HoReCa sector
- Supported by business partners
- Possibility of participating in an exchange program to a well-known European university
During your studies you will gain knowledge, skills and social competences among others in:
- Setting up supply chains
- Managing food and beverage categorization
- Effective staff management
- Process planning and workplace organization in the most efficient way
- Financial management and optimization
- Hospitality and how to build your competitive advantage on it
- Practical competences and knowledge of the HoReCa sector
- Hotel management
- Restaurant management
- Catering management
- Management positions in the HoReCa sector
- Employment in companies related to the HoReCa sector
- Food & Beverage Cost Management
- Food Service
- Beverage Service
- Hospitality Management
- Personal & Team Management in the HoReCa Industry
- Full-time programs
Classes take place from Monday to Friday in the morning and in the afternoon.