Kozminski is most of all about networking.
We do realise how important it is to build a network of relationships, especially in business. Therefore, we give you the space and opportunity to make new relationships and maintain the ones you have made during your studies. With you in mind, we organise numerous meetings in both stationary and online form, alumni reunions, and other interesting events aimed at the KU community. We try to make every such event an opportunity to gain new knowledge and make new business relationships. We invite true masters of their craft to our events, giving them the floor to share their practical knowledge with you.
Through joint initiatives, we back the Kozminskis Foundation, which supports the most talented students of our university. Thank you for being with us.
For the last 30 years of running its MBA studies, Kozminski University has had the honour to host representatives of different professions. Your fellow students hold the highest managerial positions in the largest companies in Poland and abroad. Many of them, after graduation, established their own businesses, often making use of the relationships they made during their studies.
To keep the tradition alive, we regularly organise annual alumni reunions, Christmas gatherings, and other dedicated networking events.
KU Alumni Group on LinkedIn is a networking platform that aims to facilitate the exchange of experience and searching for business contacts in the community of KU graduates. It is a place where you can familiarise yourself with industry-specific content, find a lot of useful information and trivia alike, prepared by experts from Kozminski University. Most of the information is made available only to the narrow circle of KU graduates, and is not published anywhere else.
#KUalumni stick together.
Portal z ofertami pracy i staży
Naszym absolwentom zapewniamy dostęp do dedykowanych ogłoszeń rekrutacyjnych, które oferowane są przez firmy współpracujące z Akademią. Wszystkie najnowsze ogłoszenia znajdziecie w Portalu z ofertami pracy i staży.
W społeczności siła
Szukasz kandydata do pracy lub na praktyki studenckie? Zatrudnij studenta/absolwenta ALK. Zapraszamy do zamieszczenia bezpłatnego ogłoszenia. Dodanie oferty nie wymaga logowania. Przejdź do wypełnienia formularza.
Your most spectacular careers can be awarded in the Kozminski Lions competition. The act of awarding of a Kozminski Lion statuette, which is a miniature reproduction of the monument of the lion found in front of the main entrance to the university, is an act of acknowledgement of outstanding professional achievements and a way to thank the awardee for upholding the good name of Kozminski University.
Kozminski Lions is a special competition, running for many years under the auspices of Prof. Andrzej Koźmiński – Honorary President of Kozminski University.
We award prizes in three categories: Manager, Lawyer, Entrepreneur. Over the years, by the decision of the Chapter of Kozminski Lions, the prizes were also awarded in the “Public Administration” and “Start-Up” categories.
What is the KU Alumni Card?
- The Kozminski University Alumni Card is an electronic card in PDF format.
- The card gives you access to the university library and a range of services offered by numerous companies KU has partnered with.
- If you are our graduate running a company and would like to offer the Kozminski community a discount on your products and services, get in touch with us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
More about the Alumni Card
Our newsletter is a way to keep you up-to-date with the most important events taking place at the university and in our community, interesting initiatives, and discounts. The newsletter includes useful articles and features on the topic of development as well as invitations to networking meetings, webinars, and much more.
If you are our graduate but haven’t subscribed to our newsletter yet or would like to change your e-mail address in our database, please fill in the form to update your data.
We’re also on Facebook – Jestem z Koźmińskiego – give us a like.
As our graduates, you are the pride of our university, which is why we care so much about your opinion. Every year we conduct a survey into the careers of Kozminski University graduates. The aim of the survey is to find out how much you think the knowledge and skills you acquired during your studies are useful on the job market. By completing the survey you can let us know how your career has developed and what are your further plans regarding education.
The results of the survey let us improve KU’s portfolio of education products and services, and thus contribute to the development of the university. By participating in the survey, you have the power make the KU diploma even more valuable. The survey is conducted in the form of an online survey, in regular periods of time: 1 year and 3 years after graduation.
Thanks to you – our graduates – we are featured in prestigious rankings, such as those published by the Financial Times and Perspektywy. Every year we encourage you to take part in a survey which helps us perform really well in global and national rankings. It’s amazing to know we can count on you. Thank you!
- 15% discount on undergraduate-/graduate-level programmes
- 10% on postgraduate/MBA programmes, courses, training
- discounts on conferences organised by KU and our partners
- free e-mail account in the @kozminski.edu.pl domain – the account is active for up to six months after graduation. If you want to have a KU e-mail account, let us know: email@example.com.
- option to join our Kozminski Sport Club on special terms:
- PLN 500 – annual pass (unlimited number of sessions, unlimited participation in selected activities)
- PLN 350 – annual pass (unlimited number of sessions, unlimited participation in selected activities)
- PLN 60 – gym (pass from the first to the last day of the month – unlimited number of sessions)
- PLN 40 – one-off session
- 30-hour language course for PLN 450 in a group of 12 or for PLN 680 in a group of 8. The offer includes all languages taught at KU provided there is a sufficient number of course participants.
Chcesz skorzystać z biblioteki? Potrzebujesz faktury za studia lub duplikatu dyplomu? Poszukujesz możliwości wyjazdu zagranicznego w ramach praktyk absolwenckich?