Development programs, training courses for companies, and dedicated postgraduate studies.
The programs are designed with a given company specifically in mind. They are tailored to the dilemmas it faces, and are aimed at solving its current problems.
Get in touch with us and let’s work together. Together, we will determine your training needs, become familiar with your expectations, and plan the changes to take place after the courses are delivered. Together, we will create customized, valuable content that will help you develop key competencies and support your business.
The most frequently selected training areas are:
- Project management
- Digital transformation, marketing, and digital
- Change management
- Coaching competence
- Talent development based on the Gallup methodology
- Critical thinking
- Team building
- Managerial competence
We’re ready to work with businesses, institutions, and NGOs alike. We offer a broad range of areas in which we can collaborate:
- scientific and industry-specific conferences;
- professional partnership in the design and delivery of study programs;
- promoting the employer’s brand among students (available packages: Basic, Silver, Ambassador, and Gold);
- organization of obligatory student internships and traineeships co-financed by the European Union;
- job-placement (pre-selection and recommendation of candidates to work at partner companies);
- organization of professional and networking events, Employer Branding events, workshops, webinars, and meetings for graduates – with the participation of employers;
- collaboration within the framework of student projects carried out in companies, as well as bachelor’s and master’s theses;
- study visits to companies, organization of competitions for students, and developing case studies for students based on employers’ experience.
We can run communication campaigns aimed at students by making use of the advertising display systems found on the premises of Kozminski University.
We work with an external company dealing with indoor marketing, offering e.g. advertising based on the use of the following solutions:
- Digital display screens on the premises of the university
- Leaflet stands
- Illuminated columns
- Marketing events and activities on the premises of KU