In connection with the beginning of the new academic year 2020/2021 and the adopted model of education in the fall semester (hybrid mode: on-site and remote courses), please read the announcement about security measures applied on the university campus.
KU in the Global Master in Finance rankings published by the "Financial Times".This year our Master in Finance & Accounting program has been placed on the 20th place! The ranking was published by the Financial Times on June 15th, 2020.
We would like to invite you for the Online Leothon Recycle AI, hackathon for business organised by Kozminski Venture Lab in association with Microsoft and Polpharma. It will be the first completely online event. Recrutation starts on 11th of May.
Let's wait together for happy news -
people will win, virus will lose!!! :)
Dear our users.
In October - after a pandemic break -
our library will be reopen :)
On the exact date of reopening,
and about the new temporary
KU Library rules
we will notify you as soon as possible.
NOTICE: we remind on June 15
the moratorium on fees for late book returns ended.
If you wish to borrow a book follow these steps:
2) send an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, specify an author (or editor) name, a title and call number of a book you need (orders without these data will be processed subsequently)
3) wait for an e-mail response from KU Library
4) within 4 days from receiving the answer, you can arrive to the KU reception in building "D" to pick up ordered book (after this term - a book returns to the library)
Currently there are two options for returning books:
1) you can send a book (for example by post or courier) to the address: Kozminski University Library, ul. Jagiellońska 57/59, 03-301 Warszawa, Poland;
2) every day between 8 a.m. and 9 p.m. you can leave returned book at the reception of building D of Kozminski University, in the specially designated box.
NOTICE: we remind on June 15 the moratorium on fees for late book returns ended.
Currently database EIKON (Thomson Reuters) is available at the Library Informatorium (entrance from the atrium) at stand 35, on business days, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. If you wish to use this database, start the computer at this stand, then call IT department (dialing 22 519 21 45) and ask for log in remotely to this database.
At the time of closing the ALK Library, the EMIS database provider enabled access to this database by the university proxy server.
Both Main Reading Room and Current MagazineS Reading Room are closed until further notice. However, you can order photocopies or scans of items stored at our reading rooms. More details you can find in the tab "Copy service".
In cooperation with the photocopy point located next to our library, it is possible to order copies of papers belonging to KU Library resources. Orders will be processed according to the price list located HERE.
To order a copy, please follow these steps:
1) if you want to order a copy from a book, find it in KU Library catalog (if you cannot use this catalog, instructions HERE), then send an e-mail to the address email@example.com, providing:
- author (or editor) of the book
- book's title
- book call number
- page range or chapter you want to order
2) if you want to order a copy from periodical, check our list of periodicals to make sure it is available at our library (not only its title, but also the number!), then send an e-mail to the addrees firstname.lastname@example.org, providing:
- periodiclal title
- year and issue number
- page range or title of the article you want to order
3) wait for an e-mail response from the photocopy point, which in case of any inquiry you can contact writing to the address: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
4) remember your order must comply with Polish law, especially Copyright law - otherwise the order won't be processed.