"China and the Future of Globalization: The Political Economy of China’s Rise" by Prof. Grzegorz W. Kołodko included in the "Summer Books of 2020: Economics" recommended by Financial Times's Associate Editor and Chief Economics Commentator Martin Wolf!
Even in times of a global pandemic international partnerships are blooming. We are glad to announce that KU together with the Gustavson School of Business at University of Victoria are launching a new online program!
Kozminski University has been classified as the #1 business school in Poland. This is the first time that we are the sole leader of the ranking. The Warsaw School of Economics was classified on the second place.
Our law student, Kamil Rogucki, is organizing a bicycle trip "Iceland 2020: Cycling Circle for Veterans". The aim of the trip is to travel through Iceland and raise funds to support injured soldiers who have returned from missions abroad.
KU perceives internationalization as an integral part of innovative business education and one of the core vehicles for KU development. The aspect of “more-than-domestic” approach is also expressed by Kozminski University Mission:
Our mission is to strive for the highest quality education in the fields of ethical business, management, social sciences and business law. More information: here
The sailing ship in an open sea in our logo is a symbol of adventure, openness to new horizons, creative teamwork and leadership and limitless possibilities.
KU internationalization is manifested in the development of joint programs with foreign partners (incl. double-degree programs), exchange of faculty and students, curriculum content, and the application of internationally recognized teaching methods.
KU’s international positioning and recognition stems from its regional reputation as one of the best private universities in Europe according to most recent publications including Financial Times global rankings and KU “triple crown” accreditations (AMBA, AACSB, EQUIS).
The University’s emphasis on internationally comparable high quality business education and research, which is echoed in various rankings of international and national prestigious accreditation agencies, has been of significant contribution to KU’s reputation and recognition.
Highlights of KU internationalization:
- KU is one the most internationalized University in Poland (“RP” & “Perspektywy” 2018 national rankings),
- Every year KU offers more than 100 courses in English,
- Students visiting KU come from more than 80 countries,
- KU offers English programs on all levels (undergraduate, graduate, postgraduate and PhD), including joint programs on undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate levels with partners from Western Europe
- More than 200 agreements with partners on 6 continents,
- Nearly 1500 international students yearly,
- Annually ca. 250 students leave from and more than 400 students come to KU within the Erasmus + and Bilateral Agreements,
- Among our visiting lecturers, we hosted Nobel Prize winners, Presidents, Prime Ministers, Ministers and Ambassadors of many countries.