The International Advisory Board of the Kozminski Law School was founded in 2007. The Board provides substantial advice to the Rector in the fields of:
- strategy of the university,
- adapting programs of studies to the requirements of the market,
- development of international cooperation of the University.
The Board also takes part in the formation of the development strategy of the University itself.
- Prof. Mary K. Kane - Retired Dean and Chancellor of Hastings College of Law University of California
- Prof. Inigo Navarro Mendizabal - Dean of the College of Law at Universidad Pontificia Comillas Madrid
- Mariusz Maciejewski Ph.D. - Legal Counsel, Assistant Professor at the Administrative Law Department of the Polish Academy of Sciences, Chairman of the Professional Development Committee and Vice-Chairman of the Application Committee of The Regional Chamber of Legal Advisers (OIRP) in Warsaw
- Prof. Pierpaolo Marano - Universita Cattolica del Sacro Cuore in Milan, Counsel at TLS
- Prof. Alastair Mullis - Head of the Leeds University School of Law
- Ireneusz Piecuch – Legal Counsel, Vice Chairman of the Polish Post Office
- Peter Szabo - Senior Clinical Research Associate - PAREXEL Poland
- Anna Tarasiuk - Legal Counsel at Hogan Lovells, Chairwoman of the Profession Committee of The Regional Chamber of Legal Advisers (OIRP) in Warsaw, Deputy Chairman of the International Commission at the District Chamber of Legal Advises in Warsaw