"Financial Times” has confirmed the Kozminski University’s strong position in its ranking of top business schools in Europe. Our University has been ranked 43rd, which is the highest place among business schools from Central and Eastern Europe.
The huge success of a Polish University in the world rankings. On September 10, 2018, the "Financial Times" published a list of the world's hundred best business schools in the field of management. Kozminski University held the 20th position.
Ref no.: BSP/29/18
Department of Strategy invites applications for a position of Research Assistant or Assistant Professor in strategy and international business. The starting date is February 2018. We are looking for candidates who want to develop their skills in teaching, research and publication in Polish and foreign journals. It would be an asset, if a candidate had teaching experience both in Polish and English. However, more importantly, we are looking for engaged candidates having innovative ideas on teaching techniques. If you are able to engage students with unusual approach – we are looking for you!
Why to apply?
First, working environment is great so you will feel comfortably. Second, since your first days you will be thrown into the deep end – you will get involved in research projects and delivering classes. Finally, at Kozminski University, you will not be concerned about working conditions - KU supports everyone in research, publication process and teaching.
We invite everyone who:
• has a Ph.D. (“doktor”) (for Assitant Professor position) or MSc/MA (for Research Assistant position) degree in the field of management, economics, sociology or psychology,
• has very good command of English, at least at the C2 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, and practical knowledge of at least one more foreign language,
• has very good command of Polish, at least at the C1 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
• has strong motivation for scientific research,
• is ready to work as part of a scientific team at the Department of Business Strategy,
• has academic interest in strategy, international business or psychology, enabling to develop applications for research grants as part of statutory research on their own (it is possible to suggest a new area of research),
• defined research area of the candidate’s doctorate/habilitation dissertation.
The duties for this position will include:
• running student courses according to the number of the teaching hours assigned during a given academic year, including delivering classes in English,
• running scientific research in coordination with the Head of the Department,
• participating in organizational works defined by the Head of the Department.
Candidates fulfilling the criteria should submit the following documents: a resume, a cover letter, a record of conducted research, a list of publications, a certificate of linguistic proficiency, and a copy of one’s diploma to: email@example.com.
Please send all and any of your questions related to the advertised position to Piotr Wójcik, PhD or Szymon Wierciński, Ph.D. at the Department of Business Strategy: firstname.lastname@example.org ;email@example.com.
Employment at the advertised position starts in February 2019 oraz later. Application documents should be submitted by January 20 2019.
The abovementioned application documents, i.e. a resume, a cover letter, a record of conducted research, a list of publications, a certificate of linguistic proficiency, and a copy of one’s diploma, and a filled-in application form (available at: www.kozminski.edu.pl/fileadmin/wspolne_elementy/Dokumenty/Pracownicy/Druki_do_zatrudnienia/APLICATION_FORM.doc) should be also sent to the following address:
Biuro Spraw Pracowniczych (Human Resources Office)
Akademia Leona Koźmińskiego (Kozminski University)
ul. Jagiellońska 59
03-301 Warsaw, POLAND
We will only contact selected candidates. Application documents not collected within 3 months after the deadline for their submission will be disposed of.