Admission is based on the results of the matriculation exam (matura) in three written subjects chosen by the candidate among all of the subjects in the examination.
Qualifying points are calculated based on the percentage results from the matriculation certificate (nowa matura) as follows:
- 1% at the basic level = 1.5 points
- 1% at the advanced level = 2 points
- 1% at the advanced level of Mathematic = 3 points
Grades obtained as result of the "old matriculation", International Baccalaureate system or a foreign high school diploma are also converted into qualifying points.
Candidates who have reached the minimum level of 350 points will be admitted to Kozminski University programs until the enrollment limit for chosen program is reached.
Candidates who have achieved at least 470 qualifying points have the possibility to apply for the "Scholarship for the Best Candidates".
The awarded candidates are chosen based on a ranking system.
Only application submitted until August 20th will be considered for the scholarship. The candidates, who were granted a scholarship will be informed about it at the latest on August 31st.
During the application process candidates must submit a complete set of documents including:
- application form - complete the form online, print and sign the resulting document
- original high school diploma or an official duplicate issued by the candidate's high school or a notarized copy
- translation of a foreign high school diploma into Polish or English
- Recognition of the candidate’s high school diploma, if it was obtained abroad (it must be obtained before the end of first semester of studies) More information
It does not refer to credentials from EU, OECD, EFTA and countries with which Poland has agreements on recognition of education (Ukraine, Belarus, Austria, Germany, France, Czech Republic, Libya, Lithuania, Slovakia, China).
- 1 signed passport photograph
- copy of a national ID or passport
- proof of payment of the admission fee (non-refundable)
- certificate confirming proficiency in English (you can be exempted from submitting an English proficiency certificate only if your High School Diploma confirms that English was your only language of instruction or English is your mother tongue) - e.g. FCE, CAE, CPE, BEC, CEIBT issued by the University of Cambridge; IELTS (>=6.0 points); TOEFL IBT (>=87 points); TOEIC (at least 700 points from the test); LCCI (English for Business Level 2, 3, 4); London Test of English certificates (PEARSON) - level 3, 4, 5 (certificates Edexcel). Polish citizens who scored at least 95% on the basic level or 80% in the extended level from English language at the Polish "Matura" examination can be excluded from submitting an English proficiency certificate.
List of documents confirming the knowledge of English language (pdf)
Candidates who obtained their high school diplomas in a foreign country, are required to submit a translation of their diploma by a sworn translator and they must also obtain a recognition (before the end of the first semester of studies).
Documents can be submitted at the Admission Office on campus of Kozminski University, room D/126. We process applications from 4th of February until August (applications from non EU-citizens) and from 4th of February until the end of September (applications from EU-citizens). Applications received afterwards will be kept on file and processed within the next application period.
ATTENTION! In accordance with the recommendations of Ministry of Health of Republic of Poland, concerning the prevention of Coronavirus spread, the Admission Office will work in online mode from 16.03.2020 until further notice. The employees of Admission Office are available during the office hours (8:30 - 16:30) via e-mail (email@example.com) or by calling +48 22 519 22 69. In case of emergencies there is the possibility to schedule an individual meeting with the employees.
The admission fee for all Bachelor programs delivered in English is 85 PLN.
Payment of the admission fee should be made to the following bank account:
Name of the bank: Pekao S.A. II o/Warszawa
Address: Grzybowska 53/57, Warszawa
Bank account number: 20 1240 1024 1111 0010 1646 0637
SWIFT code: PKOPPLPW
Tuition fee should be transferred to the individual student account which is assigned and sent to the student together with the admission decision.
Foreigners who need a visa to study in Poland are additionally required to make payment of tuition for one full year of studies before we can issue documents necessary in the visa application process i.e. invitation to come to Poland and the admission decision. Admission commission issues a conditional acceptance letter including individual account number to which the payment should be transferred in Polish Złoty (PLN) calculated according to the exchange rates of the National Bank of Poland (www.nbp.pl). In case the candidate is denied a visa tuition is returned. Admission fee is non-refundable.
In case of visa, accommodations and other daily issues please contact our Student Support and Service Center: firstname.lastname@example.org