On November 21st, 2016, the Minister of Digital Affairs Anna Strężynska chose members for the Ministry Council for Digitization. Amongst this prestigious group is Prof. Grzegorz Mazurek, the Kozminski University Vice-Rector for International Relations.
The Kozminski University Student Ambassadors are a select group of international students who make a significant contribution to the university community while developing advanced personal, professional and marketing skills. Working closely with the marketing department, they represent and promote Kozminski University to current and prospective students, guests, and alumni.
Through their dedication, imagination and initiative, the Student Ambassadors are creating a legacy of leadership and success that will resonate on the university campus. The Student Ambassador program is an opportunity for students to build upon not only their CVs but their professional skills.
Student Ambassadors play a key role in the recruitment of new students: New Student Recruiting and Community Events.
The Program & Rewards
Student Ambassadors have an opportunity to develop a wide range of professional skills, such as marketing, communications, and organizational skills.
The reward for the Ambassadors (if selected)
- essential Kozminski University info,
- participation in dedicated workshops,
- a reference letter,
- for every student registered to the University a discount in tuition payment.
The Ambassador Program Committee expects that all Student Ambassadors will:
- contribute their ideas for promoting Kozminski University in their home country,
- attend and participate in the marketing workshops,
- respect any commitments they make,
- realize that they are representatives of Kozminski University.
How to Apply?
The application deadline is 30th of November, 2016!
Want more information on the Student Ambassador Program?
+48 22 519 23 25