The Kozminski University International Advisory Board was founded in 2003. The Board provides substantial advice to the Rector in the fields of:
- strategy of the university,
- adapting programs of studies to the requirements of the market,
- development of international cooperation of the University.
The Board also takes part in the formation of development strategy of the University.
Members of the Board:
- Maciej Witucki – Polish, Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Orange Polska, former CEO of Orange Polska, Supervisory Board Member of TVN S.A., Chairman of the Board
- Jan Krzysztof Bielecki – Polish, Chairman of the Polish Institute for International Matters, former Prime Minister of Poland, former Chairman of Prime Minister’s Economic Council, former CEO of Bank PEKAO S.A.
- Henryka Bochniarz, PhD – Polish, CEO of Boeing Central Europe, President of Polish Private Employers Confederation 'Lewiatan', former Minister of Industry
- Francois Colombie – French, CEO of Auchan for Central Europe
- Leszek Czarnecki, PhD – Polish, Chairman of the Board Getin Noble Bank
- Dimitry Ditchkovsky – Belarusian, CEO and owner of CJSC Milavitsa Group
- Jacob Frenkel, PhD – Israeli/American – former Governor of the Bank of Israel, American International Group
- Piotr Freyberg, PhD – Polish, 3M Central Europe
- Joao Nuno Lima Bras Jorge – Portuguese, President of Millennium Bank
- Prof. Edward Prescott, PhD – American, Nobel Prize winner in the field of Economics 2004, Federal Bank of Minnesota
- Prof. Patricia Sanders, PhD – American, Senior consultant, former President of Post University
- Thomas Sattelberger - German, former President of Lufthansa, Continental and Deutsche Telekom
- Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult. Hermann Simon – German, Chairman of Simon-Kucher & Partners – Strategy and Marketing Consultants