Ref no.: BSP/1/17
• Ph.D. (“doktor”) degree in the field of management, economics, sociology or psychology required for the Assistant Professor position,
• very good command of English, at least at the C2 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, and practical knowledge of at least one more foreign language,
• strong motivation for scientific research in the field of strategy, international business strategy and closely related
• readiness to work as part of a scientific team at the Department of Business Strategy,
• academic interest in a specific field of management, enabling the candidate develop applications for research grants as part of statutory research on their own (it is possible to suggest a new area of research),
• defined research area of the candidate’s habilitation dissertation.
The duties for this position will include:
• running student courses according to the number of the teaching hours assigned during a given academic year, including delivering classes in English,
• running scientific research in coordination with the Head of the Department,
• participating in organizational works defined by the Head of the Department.
Candidates fulfilling the criteria should submit the following documents: a resume, a cover letter, a record of conducted research, a list of publications, a certificate of linguistic proficiency, and a copy of one’s diploma to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send all and any of your questions related to the advertised position to Szymon Wierciński, Ph.D. at the Department of Business Strategy: email@example.com.
Employment at the advertised position starts in October 2017. Application documents should be submitted by August 30st 2017. Interviews will be conducted in September 2017.
The abovementioned application documents, i.e. a resume, a cover letter, a record of conducted research, a list of publications, a certificate of linguistic proficiency, and a copy of one’s diploma, and a filled-in application form (available at: www.kozminski.edu.pl/fileadmin/wspolne_elementy/Dokumenty/Pracownicy/Druki_do_zatrudnienia/APLICATION_FORM.doc) should be also sent to the following address:
Biuro Spraw Pracowniczych (Human Resources Office)
Akademia Leona Koźmińskiego (Kozminski University)
ul. Jagiellońska 59
03-301 Warsaw, POLAND
We will only contact selected candidates. Application documents not collected within 3 months after the deadline for their submission will be disposed of.